service or not service?

audi_driver

S LINE
Reaction score
Ive just got a letter through from audi telling me my car is due for a service and even told me to look at my DIS to see for myself but there isnt seem to be any service messages on the DIS. What do i do?

I had this letter a couple of months ago too. Ignored it because my car is on longlife servicing not annual. Still 3.5k to go till service on the DIS.

Mines now knocking on 73k with its original cambelt. Apparently the previous owner said the dealer said it was good for 100 odd k which strikes me as odd as I thought they needed to be done at around 60.

The computer says service in another 1000 miles or 200 days, shall I wait this long for the cambelt or just get it done asap ?

Car is a 2.0 fsi 2004.

Mines now knocking on 73k with its original cambelt. Apparently the previous owner said the dealer said it was good for 100 odd k which strikes me as odd as I thought they needed to be done at around 60.

The computer says service in another 1000 miles or 200 days, shall I wait this long for the cambelt or just get it done asap ?

Car is a 2.0 fsi 2004.

IIRC, its 115K (if your that brave!) or 5 years.

while we on the subject, is the cambelt for a 2.0tdi due on 60k or 80k?

Officially 80K, but I have had others recommend 60K, personally I'm going to split the difference and have mine changed at 70K.

Paul