A3 RNS-E SD Slots? Music Please

Nic's MLC A3

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to put music on SD Cards to slot into my RNS-E, and then get them to play?

Just upgraded from Symphony to RNS-E and don't want to fit a seperate CD Multi Changer.

I have bought 2 x 4GB Cards and want to load my entire collection of Springsteen.

Thanks

Nic

i thought 2GB cards were the most it could take.... but could be wrong

just attach you SD card to your pc, if it doesn't have a built in slot you will need a usb card reader. Copy the mp3s onto the card. They should play automatically. Make sure the songs are in MP3 format

Welcome to the forum

its between 400-512 files & yes 4GB will work fine, I switch between 4 of them, more than adequate & they're like what £5-6 each these days www.mymemory.co.uk is great place for cards.

Need an SD card reader either on pc or laptop then you can copy them across in mp3 format to the cards that show up as an additional drive on the pc, it wil prompt you in xp/vista what you would like to do when inserting the card, if it doesnt then someones turned of autoplay.

If you have just cd's then you need to insert the cd's & with windows media player rip them to the pc making sure its in mp3 format then you can copy them to the cards

I can't find any 4GB cards that aren't SDHC now

Amazon. Trancend 4gb about £10 each. but you will need a play list creator & tag editor software. Both available for free download. 512 files & folders max.
www.oddgravity.de for the Play List Creator & Mikey Magic Technologies for the tag Editor