new s3 mirrors with indicators on ebay

Must be quite hard to get the indicator loom thorugh to the wing mirror indicator on a non facelift model???? Very cheap though.

Nah not really, just goes as do the mirror electronics down the centre of the mirror pillar to the door module & then coded into the new module which is a J version now.

Oh & I have a set of these but awaiting to find a new set of motors aswell not just covers.

It's just a starting bid so i guess it could go for a lot more. Not sure how popular that style is so they could be had cheaper. Do they fit the original bases?

Its one of the things that annoys me about my S3 that it does not have indicators in the mirrors as I think it makes them much clearer for others to see.
Ok showing my ignorance here but if have indicators in the wing mirrors, do you not have a repeator in the wing ?

Richard

depends on your interpretation of easy fella, lol

I do like an online thesaurus, lol, but what one persons idea of a hard job to do isnt neccessarily anothers fella, but if you're fairly technically minded then yeah its easy just time consuming, but if you've not got the latest door modules then you need schematics aswell for newer version as they dont match pin for pin unfortunately, I've tried swapping & didnt match up the modules capabilities with features on the door, so got some pages printed by local stealers for later modules to inspect, once I know then AS will know, if anyone can do before me then please post