Pick this up tomorrow while i wait for my GT-R to arrive!

eugegall

Reaction score
Hey Again guys!

I have ordered a new Nissan Skyline GT-R. this will arrive in about 11 months i hope. but untill that comes here is what i get!

12.jpg

JMM3K3CA64BPEXCA8ZVHCFCA99X6DPCAS2S.jpg

WMKYEMCA7PPMNYCABCHEVFCAWI2OXKCAY8M.jpg

NJXSPMCAAB3P21CAOIOST3CAO88W3ICA1H7.jpg

1.jpg

2110_002.jpg

I'm coming from a VW Golf Anniversary

1111-1.jpg

2222.jpg

8888.jpg

going to miss her!!

Not a bad interim motor ;)
GT-R - lucky man - how long are you having to wait fir it if you don't mind me asking?

Not a bad interim motor ;)
GT-R - lucky man - how long are you having to wait fir it if you don't mind me asking?

Hey, Well i dont want an import for various reasons.. so im meant to be picking it up between nov 09 and jan 10!! they come out in March 09 over here however the 1st 6-9 months wont have any sat-savs or any extras. i want the lot! so year about a year!

Oooooooooooooh I would love a new GTR :)

You should have a chat with 'the dude', he has one order.... ask him what he's wearing lol

Wow, what a selection of cars...good luck with the current and the future...

From a Golf Anniversary to a GT-R!! Now thats quite a step. It'll be like going from a go kart to the starship enterprise. Initiating warp drive captain!

Now l was going to keep away from Jap cars but after hearing that exhaust note and the fact that lve always liked Skylines l will have to have a rethink. But its a lot of money, but its a lot of car as well.

Great choice in car and colour.
And GT-R Are lovely cars. LONG wait mind but worth it in the end.
hope enjoy the s3 while you have it :)

Ashley

Do i take it the GT-R you've ordered is red? (judging by your pic). Which spec did you go for? Standard, Premium or the Special Edition thingy?
I do respect anyone for spending £55k on a jap car. The obvious choice would be an M3 or wait for the new RS5 so it takes some balls to go Nissan. The GT-R is second only to the Veyron in terms of technical amazing-ness though.