Badger5EM Tuning
    Just Looking

Status

Accessory Brochure Whinge

Has anyone ever seen such a brochure for the A3/S3??

I've just got off the phone to Audi C/S who tell me they've never had such a brochure, I find this incredible.

They are happy enough to advise that if I want to buy an accessory I trot on down to my local Audi centre and ask the parts desk but how can I ask for something when I don't know what's available???

If I wanted handbags, shoes or umbrella's then I am well catered for with the Merchandise brochure - Pah, imagine me wanting parts for my car eh?
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    Has anyone ever seen such a brochure for the A3/S3??

I've just got off the phone to Audi C/S who tell me they've never had such a brochure, I find this incredible.

They are happy enough to advise that if I want to buy an accessory I trot on down to my local Audi centre and ask the parts desk but how can I ask for something when I don't know what's available???

If I wanted handbags, shoes or umbrella's then I am well catered for with the Merchandise brochure - Pah, imagine me wanting parts for my car eh?
    Audi dealers do normally have a large ring binder with all the details of the accessories.

If you go to the following website it will give you details (in German) and some pictures.

http://shop.audi.de/webapp/wcs/store...goryPath=14616
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

6th Gear

Status
    yeah, I've seen them several times - used to have one lying about somewhere but I'm sure I've binned it by now. bugger all in them other than body kits, wheels ipod connections and bike racks.

pretty much everything in the catalog is listed here: http://www.audi-accessories.ie/a3 (including part numbers)

I've never actually seen the merchandise catalog - every time I ask in the dealer they say they don't even have one themselves. The latest version of ETKA also seems to be missing the full merchandise catalog.

Just Looking

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan View Post
    I've never actually seen the merchandise catalog.
    You wouldn't want to drop the bugger on your toe that's for sure, it's like a phone book!!

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/merchandise.html

It's all the C/S team kept directing me to until I assured them that I was fine for handbags, shoes and cuddly toys.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

6th Gear

Status
    You can never have too many handbags.....

5th Gear

Status
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

6th Gear

Status
    baby caps and romper suits??? Kinda going a bit far there LOL
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

S3 (8P)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
    baby caps and romper suits??? Kinda going a bit far there LOL
    Can you get these in adult sizes?

6th Gear

Status
    I asked for one when I was in the dealership in York in wednesday for the A4.... they said they don't do them anymore and it's all on the web.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

Just Looking

Status
    Yeah they just keep telling me it's on the web Danny but the only thing there is, on the UK website at least, is this poxy merchandise brochure.
    Stu.