bbs ch from tinternet for a3 8p

bluequattro

Reaction score
hey guys, ive found some bbs ch alloys on the net , brand new
8" x18" et 44 5 x 112 pcd, can have them supplied for under £800, theyre not reps and they dont come with tyres or the motorsport logo that is normally on the wheel, will i get away with an offset as low as 44? does anyone know? :racer:

cal

If they dont have the logo (motorsport) they are BBS CO, they are cast aluminium and not "spun" (IIRC) aluminium, should be good nonetheless but we aware that they are MUCH cheaper originally than the BBS CH.

Hope this helps!

I think the wheels you have been offered are a OEM supplied BBS VZ033 8x18 wheel in the offset and spec you suggest above.

There are some oem Audi wheels which have both a Audi part number and a CH part number.

The A3 oem wheel has 8PO601025R Audi part number it also has CH024 BBS part number. It does not have the "motorsport" logo cast into the face of the wheel.
See link of one I have in stock.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400003653564

As a follow up I have some sets of the 8x18 ET44 BBS VZ033 wheels arriving on Monday. As pictured below.

These will be priced at £799.99 for a set of 4,

Please call for details
Philip
PW Motorsport Ltd
01437 563793

bbsvz0312.jpg

@bluequattro
I think the ET 44 will rub against the back wheel arches when you go over bumps.
I had ATS Dtm edition wheels 8J X18 with ET 45 and they didn't work

@bluequattro
I think the ET 44 will rub against the back wheel arches when you go over bumps.
I had ATS Dtm edition wheels 8J X18 with ET 45 and they didn't work

I run ET54 wheels with 10mm rear spacers (making the backs ET44 in effect) and im lowered appx 40mm, no rubbing issues at all, even with 2 passengers and a boot full of luggage.

mikey do u reckon ill defo get away with this lower offset then without issues like rubbing etc, as im really tempted to get these wheels, does anyone know if its just the motorsport logo that is the only visual difference in these wheels?:think:

cal

mate you will be fine! My BBS are ET54 with 10mm spacers on the back and theres still room for more pokage out!!! Im lowered and ive NEVER had it rubbing, not once. A lot of people on here run 10mm spacers front and even go 15mm on the back!

I run ET54 wheels with 10mm rear spacers (making the backs ET44 in effect) and im lowered appx 40mm, no rubbing issues at all, even with 2 passengers and a boot full of luggage.

It must be the difference between the ET on the S3 and on the A3