Remap - Best for 2.0TDI (140) DSG

PTTM

Pedal to the Metal!!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I know this has been done til death but I want to know peoples opinion on what the best remap to have on my car is.

Obviously I want the map to make my car a lot quicker. However I dont want it to destroy my fuel consumption. Also I want the power delivery to be as smooth as possible.
Being able to change the map back to stock is also a feature im keen on(e.g. Bluefin)

I would like to hear people who have the maps opinion on which is the best out of these three -
1) Superchips (bluefin)
2) Revo
3) AMD

Thanks again!

Well I have AMD & I know the guy in Surrey if that helps can shout him & say a mate wants one might get cheaper, its a good map tbh on my 140, alot better over stock, alot, mpg is still good but it is based on your right foot weight of course but way above 30mpg easily in the most speedy times but have had 40-50 on long runs & tbh normally shows above 40

Look at the "Tunit" product range as you can remove the unit should you change the car.
Many prefer this option over a remap for this reason, as well as those who have cars under warrenty or on contract hire etc.

My warranty will run out in 8,000 miles which i will do in 2-3 months. So no problem there. I would rather go with remap as that i what everyone else is doing. Kinda the fear of the unknown.
I want to hear everyones opinion on their remap, good and bad!!!
PTTM