JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status

That Bleedy Jonnyc and his S3,

Opened up his bonnet and showed me the light, he said "Andy, my son, Evom's is the only way to go, now go and fulfil my command" and I went forth and have followed his command.

Whilst at Regal autosport in Southampton I also picked up a Autotech fuel pump, together this car is now awesome!

Thanks Jonny you were right, but please in future keep you big bonnet shut!!!!!!

Now lets go find a Evo to scare!!
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk

2. # ADS
    ADS

jamiekip
    Ha ha ha, awesome work mate - was it you who called me????
    So, are you going to put it back on their rollers to see where you're at now?
    I reckon 343bhp and that flat spot in the mid range will have disapeared too!

Did you see the turbo on Jonny's car... it's bigger ...

Awesome work mate - I look forward to hearing a more detailed review.

J

1st Gear

Status
    Didn't take you long did it Andy, the thought of another mod niggling away in the back of your mind got the better of you eh?

So how does it sound, pretty awesome I suspect? Are you gonna go Stage 2 + with the remap now you've got an uprated fuel pump or is it good enough as it is?
    2007 S3 8P, Phantom black, REVO stage 2+, Milltek TBE, EVOMS, Autotech fuel pump, Forge "twintercooler", Forge DV, Forge shortshifter, Black optics, Privacy glass, Buckets, RNSe + SDS, Bose, iPod, FBMFSW, F&R armrests, Cruise, Interior light pack, Auto lights and wipers, Flat tyre warning indicator, Lamin-x, BBS CH's, H&R ARB's, H&R coilsprings

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    The sound is sex, not going out on town tonight just gonna drive my car around!!!

As for Stage 2+, not sure it is so quick now its untrue, plus I haven't got 50 to spare now!!! bleedy Jonny, wait till I see him again!!
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Whats the 0-60 looking like on Andy's S3? Also Jonny's?

jamiekip
    At a guess I'd say Andy's will be about 5 dead and Jonny's maybe 4.8 if either of them really want to murder the clutch and try.
    I think I heard Jonny saying that all the power isn't that noticeable at lower speeds, but get it into 3rd and above and it's in a different league to his car pre big turbo.
    However, I may be wrong....

1st Gear

Status
    good lad! i'll be seeing you soon then

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by jamiekip View Post
    At a guess I'd say Andy's will be about 5 dead and Jonny's maybe 4.8 if either of them really want to murder the clutch and try.
    I think I heard Jonny saying that all the power isn't that noticeable at lower speeds, but get it into 3rd and above and it's in a different league to his car pre big turbo.
    However, I may be wrong....
    Really?? That shocking, Andy's car around 5 sounds about right, as I reckon thats what my cousin's TT is (330bhp - Garrett GT28) or about 4.9s, hard to say. He's got a Stage 3 + clutch on there now, so it is quick. But 417bhp & 0-60 = 4.8s? Scotty's is the same though, 3 gear onwards is game over.

6th Gear

Status
    Aren't you going to loose power due to heat soak? Your drawing in hot air from the engine bay?
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

1st Gear

Status
    no due to the location of the filter it will get loads of cool air! a heat sheild will make 100% sure of this though but the filter is located far enough away from the engine that it shouldn't be a problem!

andy are you going to get the matching engine cover??

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    No, not sure about the engine cover was going to leave it bear..
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO

RWD sucks!

Status
    Is this intake plug and play for the S3?? I mean, in fact this is a GTI/A3 intake, am I correct?

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    It will be plug & play regal are helping to develop the S3 system.

Cold air is fed from the intake and the filter is blocked of from the engine bay..
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    Just went for a little run, ran 3 0-60's using the lap counter...
    First run 5.4 seconds
    Second 5.5 seconds
    Third 5.0 seconds

So I will take the third one and say my car does 0-60 in 5 seconds flat!!!
    Good guess Jamie
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO

Just Looking

Status
    Don't bother with the EVOMS cover it's naff, I bought one and never even bothered to fit it. I ran a modified OEM cover on mine when I had it on the Octy.

Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

Turbo is the only way....

Status
    Looks like icing on a really nice cake!! I am drooling!! Is it really loud? I am not really a fan of very loud sucking noises coming from my car.

I have a cabonio / Otteinger Intake leading to the stock air filter set up right now but I know there is more to be done...
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

4th Gear

Status
    Awesome mate!! Glad your enjoying it too..

I think I could get 4.5 ish 0-60 in mine, really does launch after the clutch upgrade, only done a few big launches in it, doesnt take long before your at the end of 2nd gear..

Jonny
    MK5 ED30.. Fastest MK5 / 2.0T FSI in the UK - Fastest DSG MK5 in the world!

12.601 @ 115.85 MPH

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

So what you doing to get to 450 bhp then Jonny?

1st Gear

Status
    Whats the price of the evoms intake?
    Where do you get it from?

//wolfie
    Audi RS3 2012, Black, Black optik, Recaro, Satnav

5th Gear

Status
    So Andy, what are you going to replace the turbo with!?

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8KOW View Post
    So what you doing to get to 450 bhp then Jonny?
    Building a forged engine, Rods, low comp pistons.. Modifications to the exhaust, increase boost to 1.8-2.0 bar peak, more ignition.. And some other trick bits

Not really the peak figure that will make the differnce, should be much much stronger in the mid range..

Hopefully get it done before christmas, just in time for the snow lol
    MK5 ED30.. Fastest MK5 / 2.0T FSI in the UK - Fastest DSG MK5 in the world!

12.601 @ 115.85 MPH

Sepang Blue S3

Status
    It's gonna blow mate.

Only a matter of time hehehehehe

David
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

Neutral

Status
    I contacted Regal Motorsport in past 2 months over 4 times and they didn't reply back...Is there EVOMs intake that can be fit to K04 ? just like this on pictures? I want to buy one. And I asked for price for autotech fuel pump but still have no clue what does it cost..I contacted Chris at regal motorsport.....

BTW I'm from Croatia and want that they send it to Slovenia which is in EU
    Last edited by A4_DTM; 18th October 2008 at 19:29.

Stealth Beast Baby Yay

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4_DTM View Post
    I contacted Regal Motorsport in past 2 months over 4 times and they didn't reply back...Is there EVOMs intake that can be fit to K04 ? just like this on pictures? I want to buy one. And I asked for price for autotech fuel pump but still have no clue what does it cost..I contacted Chris at regal motorsport.....

BTW I'm from Croatia and want that they send it to Slovenia which is in EU
    Best way is ask for Paul or Karen and get your answers on the phone dont wait for a call back!

Yes the evoms fits a k04
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO

Neutral

Status
    What is price for EVOMs kit if that is not secret ? And fuel pump also ?

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Building a forged engine, Rods, low comp pistons.. Modifications to the exhaust, increase boost to 1.8-2.0 bar peak, more ignition.. And some other trick bits

Not really the peak figure that will make the differnce, should be much much stronger in the mid range..

Hopefully get it done before christmas, just in time for the snow lol
    Okay fair play to you man! Have u got the uprated Haldex/uprated ARBs? I wasn't really on the forum when u started modding, sorry if you've answered these questions a 1000 times.

RWD sucks!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Big Andy View Post
    It will be plug & play regal are helping to develop the S3 system.

Cold air is fed from the intake and the filter is blocked of from the engine bay..

Did you run into any issues while installing it? I want to order one from the US!

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8KOW View Post
    Really?? That shocking, Andy's car around 5 sounds about right, as I reckon thats what my cousin's TT is (330bhp - Garrett GT28) or about 4.9s, hard to say. He's got a Stage 3 + clutch on there now, so it is quick. But 417bhp & 0-60 = 4.8s? Scotty's is the same though, 3 gear onwards is game over.
    I agree, both should be sub 5 secs I reckon, I did a 5.0 in mine FFS and it's FWD . JC's could crack low 4's IMO with the right launch. But would take a proper balls out, high revs launch.. Something i'm sure Jonny wouldn't like to do very often I wouldn't think..