Gloss Black Grill and Fog Inserts

S.3THRIZZLE

S.3RIZZLE.....
Reaction score
Hi, Im sending the ol girl in to get the grill blacked out, but I just wanted to know if anyone on here has a gloss black finish on their grill inserts and the fog inserts/mesh down at the bottom. Cheers

Also wondered if any1 has seen or knows where the S5 reps are for going for sale, cant seem to find any at the minute and fancy a change ??

Cheers guys - S.THriz.

**** so wouldnt been cheaper to change the grill over, quicker & easier as to paint you realistically should remove the grill anyway or you end up with half painted surround even though you of course cant see the sides unpainted but to me it would bother me knowing its not all done, the outer grill frame does come of the main grill its fixed via clips & glue spots, mines arriving tomorrow from audi for my upgrade.

Saw an RS6 Avant in my local dealers. It has gloss black front grilles and matt silver grille surrounds...looked superb.

audi_rs6_avant_05.jpg

Now you giving me ideas, lol, it does look ****** nice I have to admit.

I especially like the way there is no visible number plate surround across the grille, but that might prove a much more difficult mod...

nah u can see a surround for it, but it is very very good, but its not hard to do that really is it, just trim the inside, change it for netting grill & then make some kinda fixing for the plate, gives me an idea now, no, no more mods for while finish current