New A3 S-line Grill Badge?

JamsyBoy

Jamsy
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can fit an old S-line grill badge on the new grill as it doesn't come on it now?

The proper way to do it would be to get this quattro badge, then replace the quattro with an s-line badge:

A3Facelift002.jpg

And if anyone can help get a part number for the above it would be really helpful.

The proper way to do it would be to get this quattro badge, then replace the quattro with an s-line badge:

A3Facelift002.jpg
I checked this on a facelift Quattro S-line before fitting the badge I have on mine and the mounting block is actually an intergral part of the grill so you would have to order a Quattro grill and the S-line badge. Correct me if I am wrong but what I have to mine looks just as good as if you were to go to the expense of doing the above.

Car4.jpg

Cheers for the info, sod buying a new grille just for the mounting block!

Sorry to raise a thread from the dead...but....

I have a 2005 Sportback Sport, single frame facelift version.

Which (if any) S-line Grill badge will fit, could anyone be so kind as to post a link of a pic (or even an ebay item)

cheers.

PM stoke audi with your chassis number, they'll be able to find the correct badge for your car. :thumbsup:

Sorry to raise a thread from the dead...but....

I have a 2005 Sportback Sport, single frame facelift version.

Which (if any) S-line Grill badge will fit, could anyone be so kind as to post a link of a pic (or even an ebay item)

cheers.

I put an s-line badge on my a3 sportback (big grill) bit of super glue.......cant tell ! Got a used one off e-bay .......just get any s-line grill badge mate.