face lift A3 S-Line picture request...

G111MDS

Reaction score
Been into Glasgow Audi today to enquire about a new A3. Inside was a base black S-line with the optional 5 spoke alloys which looked really nice. Outside right at the door was an Ibis White S-line with the standard s-line wheels. From looking on the Audi configurator, I'd pretty much decided on the optional 5 spokes however the standard wheels looked really good. Colours I'm interested in is either the white, standard black or misano red. Any pictures of the different colours with the different wheels would be appreciated. Interested in the 3 door.

Factory order wise they are quoting around 4 months or so for delivery so just about in time for 1 March 09.

Thanks, Jamie

thats great, thanks! Managed to find some more as well. Was unsure between the standard wheels and the five spoke options. Having looked more I now also like the multispoke option as well. Some thinking time required i think!

Thanks, Jamie

I have Ibis White A3 3 door S-line bought from Ayr 2 weeks ago with standard wheels (7 spoke) which I think are the old RS4 wheels, thought about multi-spoke (20 spoke) but mate has them and mega hassle cleaing them-toothbrush stuff.
Very happy and lots of possitive comments on the wheels !
James

I have Ibis White A3 3 door S-line bought from Ayr 2 weeks ago with standard wheels (7 spoke) which I think are the old RS4 wheels, thought about multi-spoke (20 spoke) but mate has them and mega hassle cleaing them-toothbrush stuff.
Very happy and lots of possitive comments on the wheels !
James

I think the standard wheels would certainly be easier to clean and maybe a bit easier to live with as well.

I was at Culzean on Tuesday and saw a white sportback s-line with the standard wheels and it looked excellent. Good choice!

Did you go for petrol or diesel?

Jamie

I took delivery of a the facelift A3 1.8 T S Line 3dr in black with the optics pack and standard wheels. If you like, I'll take some pics and post here - or at least try to!

In case anyone's interested, the 1.8 T engine with this car is a gem. I traded in my MK2 TT 2.0 T for this car (needed more room) and whilst the TT had more grunt and felt better on the corners the A3 is not far behind. The A3 1.8 is so smooth with no lag and revs really well right through the range...and also has no annoying squeaks or rattles (yet) unlike the TT!