3 New tyres needed !!!!!

cliveywolves

Reaction score
Website
www.carinsurance4u.co.uk
Oh damn......:sadlike:

went in for a quick £15 puncture repair today , ended up needing 3 tyres !!:banghead:

Cant repair the puncture very small tear on wall......& well i knew the 2 rears were close to being out only 2mm max on them so need to change.

Kwik Fit in the end offered me 3x P P Zero Rosso's 225 40 18 Y for £270 total inc fitting valve and balance so £90 per tyre good deal or what gotta get them done tommorow and not really go time to mess about now ??????

That's a pretty good deal - I paid £130 each for four of them three weeks ago - so £520 fitted and balanced. They usually retail for £140-£150. To buy a set down here I was quoted €320 each!

that is a very good price, my GF's Golf Anni had a set of 4 not so long ago and that set her back £115 a piece inc fitting.

would it not be best to get all 4 done? thought you were meant to have them changed in pairs?

was gonna put two new ones on the front as it drives from there ,, and one new on the rear with my other good tyre as there just trailing tyres and i dont drive it like lewis hamilton all the time.....

fwiw mine had P Zero Rosso when delivered (January) and 5500 miles they are below 6mm on the front so wouldn't expect much more than 12000.........

maybe having a re think, been offered a px deal on some rs4 alloys what its to good to turn down i think really like the rs4 alloys...