Choices

base_line

Reaction score
Right, I’ve had my A3 for a little while now and I’m quite pleased with it.

Took it for a run through South Wales last weekend and I’m really starting to get the hang of the DSG, I’m running a TVR Club run on the 19 Oct so it’ll be interesting to see how it keeps up with them.

I’ve already got a the bug for making the car a little more individual and have ordered some 2009 rear clusters, face lifted lower bumper (with the black cut out) and some silver indicator bulbs.

My next step is to lower the car slightly and replace the current wheels. I like the idea of fitting some 18” RS4s in Titanium but not sure how this will look with my Moro Blue A3, does anyone have any pic’s of an A3 with black or dark coloured RS4s?

So far the only picture of a dark blue Audi with Titanium RS4s I can find is below and I like it allot!!!

mugello_21.JPG

What are your opinions?

think itl look nice mate. they're abit common but still look the business.

think itl look nice mate. they're abit common but still look the business.

Thanks, I agree that they are quite common and this was my concern however I'm finding it hard to find anyone who has a A3 in dark blue with black or titanium wheels.

So fingers crossed it'll be relatively unique.

Will look good on your car. Order myself a set saturday just waiting for them now! but considering sending them back and seeing if i can get a set of bbs (but do i really want to spend that much on alloys)

Thanks both for you comments

Will look good on your car. Order myself a set saturday just waiting for them now! but considering sending them back and seeing if i can get a set of bbs (but do i really want to spend that much on alloys)

Do you mind if I ask where you ordered them from?

Spec it on the German configurator - they have deepsea blue with titanium alloys - I know its not accurate, but it might help you a little.

I assume it's the German Audi site? - I'll take a look :salute:

Thanks Ash,

I'll take a look, where abouts in Cardiff are you? I work in Cardiff regulary as we have an office in Callaghn Square.

thanks again
Si

It's ok...Im from st.mellons but work in health way but im always around cardiff in my little lava grey a3 54plate. Aww how long you worked there? Where abouts you from?

Ashley

I've worked in Cardiff for about 3 years at ING Direct, I live just outside of Bath so commute to Cardiff or Reading (our other office which I spend most of my time in).

I'll keep my eyes pealed for you. I tend to go for quite a few drives through the Bacons so if you’re ever at a loose end let me know.