Footwell Lights

wesley

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the brightness of the footwell lights with vagcom,searched high and low but no joy?

I'm certain the only way you can adjust the brightness of the bulbs would be to actually change the bulbs themselves, I doubt there is a Vag-COM function which can do this.

Would have thought thats a highly unlikely option. Change bulbs or pop in a resistor!

You can change the brightness on my facelift S3 via the DIS. So I would imagine if the options is not available on your car on the DIS that you MAY be able to do it via Vagcom. I'm sure Marc or some of the other guys on here will be able to give you a definite yes or no though.

Yes you can change the brightness via vagcom.

i can't remember from the top of my head but you have to go to a measurement window and pick the correct channel and then increase the value, i'll have a go tomorrow and let you know how to do it, in fact it might be listed in one of my FAQ guide i created for the footwell lights.

yeah I saw this recently, wasnt it in Group 09 adaptation, cant remember which channel, I would scroll through the channels Wes & should have a name for each & in meantime I will see if I can find, its still ******* down can you believe, oh yeah sorry you're also in UK so you can believe.

That little ***** MattAndrew has ****** of to Portugal, hope he burns, lol