Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    3rd Gear

Status

OSIR O pod and DEFI gauge installed.

Got down to installing this kit on Thursday night. Install was quite straight forward apart from one little f up which was the fact that the aluminium O ring from the OEM vent did not fit! We stripped it off the vent, grinded off a section of it and then I did some polishing to make the rear part of the ring level so that I could glue it to the OSIR O pod. Just to add, I was of the impression that the aluminium ring is actually aluminium...its frikkin plastic! Due to the install taking place at night, it was quite difficult to take pics of the actual install process. This is the finished product....

2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Looks very nice mate. This will be one of the first mods for me when the car gets here in 4 weeks I fitted an AWE vent gauge to my A4 when I had it. Was this easy to fit? where did you get it? and what sort of price are they.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

1st Gear

Status
    its looking good 222.
    now give us a video clip to see
    how much you're boosting

09' imola yellow S3...
    h&r spings, forge twintake, forge dv, frc software, autotech hpfp, 76mm dp + zorst, bbs ch 19's & defi boost gauge

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mac1403 View Post
    Looks very nice mate. This will be one of the first mods for me when the car gets here in 4 weeks I fitted an AWE vent gauge to my A4 when I had it. Was this easy to fit? where did you get it? and what sort of price are they.
    Thanks mate.

Install was fairly straightforward. I have the Forge DV which made it easier to tap in for boost.

We purchased from the company below.

http://www.zmaxautosport.com/
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /

Boycie

Status
    Rabbit - what controller did you use for the Defi gauge?