OSIR O pod and DEFI gauge installed.

Rabbit222

Reaction score
Website
www.vwclub.co.za
Got down to installing this kit on Thursday night. Install was quite straight forward apart from one little f up which was the fact that the aluminium O ring from the OEM vent did not fit! We stripped it off the vent, grinded off a section of it and then I did some polishing to make the rear part of the ring level so that I could glue it to the OSIR O pod. Just to add, I was of the impression that the aluminium ring is actually aluminium...its frikkin plastic! Due to the install taking place at night, it was quite difficult to take pics of the actual install process. This is the finished product....

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

Looks very nice mate. This will be one of the first mods for me when the car gets here in 4 weeks :) I fitted an AWE vent gauge to my A4 when I had it. Was this easy to fit? where did you get it? and what sort of price are they.

Looks very nice mate. This will be one of the first mods for me when the car gets here in 4 weeks :) I fitted an AWE vent gauge to my A4 when I had it. Was this easy to fit? where did you get it? and what sort of price are they.

Thanks mate.

Install was fairly straightforward. I have the Forge DV which made it easier to tap in for boost.

We purchased from the company below.

http://www.zmaxautosport.com/