called Audi re optics grill.

alzo999

Audi Crazy
Reaction score
Just had a phone call from Audi, they said the only "black" grill available to fit the A3 8P chassis was matt black?? and only £65, does anyone have the part number for the optics pack which would fit my car as Audi dont seem to know?

After telling me most wont fit i'm kind of worried about buying from Germany now, anyone got experience of buying this option, cheers lads.

mines shiney black and bought from a ebay german guy. yet again audi talking out of their bum hole.

cornholio.png

Same here - bought from German guy off Ebay. This link here is to his shop, but he's only got a black S3 grill in stock at the moment.

for info - received my black grille (gloss) from vagparts this am - price £175inc number plate bit and delivery
vag prts order with vin number they sort part number

hope thats of use

for info - received my black grille (gloss) from vagparts this am - price £175inc number plate bit and delivery
vag prts order with vin number they sort part number

hope thats of use
And pretty smart it looks too!!:yahoo:

cheers, i have a link to another German guy, just cant understand his site and he doesnt reply to questions!! not exactly confidence building, i will try and put the link on for you guys. see what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230232614280&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013
Just bought from this guy, received grill last week , grill itself is spot on, genuine part, but he never sent the s-line logo with it. He hasn't answered any of my replies as of yet so looks like I will have to keep onto him till he gets back to me