FBMFSW white stitched

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I know shameless plug but I dont do it often(Olly & co)

Ok I decided to keep my perforated one, so the brand new double white stitched one is for grabs anyone?

Will fit all 8P cars up to latest facelift & the TT

Has a TTS badge which I have removed so you can insert a new S-Line one which are available on ebay very cheap or audi.

Can be fitted to non DSG cars, works 100% with non paddles cars aswell, paddles can be removed & no holes at rear just blanking plates that you dont see.

Cost me £449.99 plus 12.99 postage, I just want to recover my outlay, no profit in it for me.

I can get more if needed, so even when this sells please feel free to ask me if want another one.

Fitting possible if local, next day delivery also possible

PM for info.

SDC10191%20(Copy).JPG

I have another one of these wheels if anyone's interested as that one went, exactly the same as the image above, brand new.

No sorry not without buying a wheel, they are £93+ vat each from audi which is why I promptly declined to buy them, do what Marc did with his vents, spray them with metallic paint just make sure you dont cover the plus/minus lit areas, lol

do you have one without the paddles

Not at moment, but being completely honest, they can be removed & you cant see the spaces where they were, there isnt a big hole where they sat, there is a black plastic base plate, you cant see that from the front & also unless you're sticking your nose to the windscreen & purposely looking down to that location you wont see where the paddles were either, personally I would leave them on & come up with some alternative use via wiring, they hardly stick up at all to bother you & the overall look, feel & functionality will make you completely ignore that they are there not used, Marc has done this on his as he had pretty same wheel of me before.

Big Andy... do it!

Andy won't want it, as it's got white stitching...his car definitely has a black theme :) ! I'm sure that's the only reason he went for the black RS brakes. Well, that and the Stelvio pass :faint:!

Phil

Well the stitching is as you can see minimal, you can always dye the stitching black, lol

The whole idea of the stiching is to be different!!!

Why would anyone want to dye it black?!?!
I could be so interested in this wheel but i hate the paddles (having non-DSG).
I also dont have mufu wheel right now so i`m not even sure if i can retrofit a MuFu wheel in my car without changing everything!

Well the stitching is as you can see minimal, you can always dye the stitching black, lol

I know what the stitching is like, as I have the very same wheel on my S3 to compliment the silver/grey alcantara ;) .

Phil

I was kidding about the DYE, lol

You can remove the paddles & as for fitting, yeah u can fit but unless you have RNS then its pointless except for asthetic.

& as for you Phil, so have I so :p :)

I like the white stitching but I would need matching gear change and handbrake lever. Dunno about keeping it clean though LOL

Yeah I am getting my new silver stitched FBMFSW tomorrow which will now match my interior seats with the silver alcantara as Phil has & I have the silver stitched handbrake already, gonna upgrade the dsg old style lever to new style at sometime so the gaitor will hopefully be done later

Got my silver s3 grill & new fogs today khufu, very close to fitting time, I ordered an optik grill aswell last thursday from uk, still not here, bar stewards as bodyshop is awaiting my arrival & I'm getting impatient, so no doubt sell my silver grill if black one arrives

why order both grills? Not sure what will look best? They are pricy to be ordering several LOL. Need to get finger out and sell my old A3 now that I can put tax on it - need mod funds LOL

why order both grills? Not sure what will look best? They are pricy to be ordering several LOL. Need to get finger out and sell my old A3 now that I can put tax on it - need mod funds LOL

Well I originally bought grill/fogs from germany for fair price then an optik came on the market which I wanted originally so I rang them & bought direct before ebay got hands on for a fair price, I mean optik is what £250 from the stealers, sod that, so I'll see what looks best then sell other, hey if you're gonna do mate, do it right.

Hey Boydie

1st post has info fella, pm if wanna do a deal.

Thanks.

NHN

Ok I have this wheel for sale now anyone interested, comes with a TTS badge but can easily be chnaged for S-Line & they're dirt cheap on ebay, PM if interested:

SDC10147 (Copy).JPG