Sold my S3, but hello RS4

Brookie-S3

Reaction score
well ive sold my S3 as the girlfriend is due in dec and its just too small
drew 25k done 16k with full spec

so ill keep ya all posted as going car shopping on sunday for a black RS4

:blackrs4:

best get your handle change request in then! ;)

Good luck with the shoppin

The best kind of shopping trip.:)

Although, Ive managed with the S3 as a small family car no problem.

Best excuse for a 400+bhp `family car` Ive heard this year.

Good luck

Paul

Must be nice to be in that position! Most people I know have to sacrifice having a nice car when they start popping out sprogs, not get an even better one!

i've a new born (11 months) and before he was born we where due a change and we went for the sensible option 04 TDI A4. Just wish i had the problem of selling an S3 for an S4.

Every time i come on this site i'm wanting a change, only good thing is my wife's into her cars as well and mybe some day i'll get my S4.

especially the new S4 B8 with written 28mpg & 30mpg on stronic, compared to my B6 S4 avant that did between 16-22

Excellent, sounds like a plan and a half, i might just tell the missus im ready for a baby now, if it meant i could go and get an S4!!!

ive found a 07 57plate avant, in phantom black my mrs loves the RS4 so cant wait

Good job! Does it have Black Styling kit? RS4 Avant + Phantom Black + Black Styling kit + anthracite RS4 alloys = droooool! Possibly one of my all time favourite Estate.

thanks but i want as new as i can get, so off 2moz to look at it, its a 57 plate, phantom black,black styling pack,black rear windows, buckets, nav, roof

done 10k......

I know where there there is a Black 07 56 plate RS4 going for a good price mate if interested...?

How much, out of interest. Thinking of a RS4 Avant myself at some point soon...

ive looked at every RS4 advertised on the net, cheapiest been £29850 up to £59995
this is advertised at £44995 but spoke over the phone and offered 40k, they said they would take 42k, so just getting ready to go over and view it with the mrs.

im looking to pay £41500 and get them to throw tracker in.........

plus a roadtest of the beast

This one hasn't yet been advertised as it's my friends who is a car dealer (exotic type) and it's just recently come in. But I can tell you now, it's a dam site cheaper than the one you are looking at..
If you are interested in finding out a few details, PM me mate and i'll forward them on..

This one hasn't yet been advertised as it's my friends who is a car dealer (exotic type) and it's just recently come in. But I can tell you now, it's a dam site cheaper than the one you are looking at..
If you are interested in finding out a few details, PM me mate and i'll forward them on..

Is it Car Solutions that have it?

No, the car is being offered on a trade system I use

No mate, but have a browse on there every now and then.. Never know what might show up.. LOL

Well if you can afford one it's definitely the right time to be buying one!! You should get a brilliant deal on an RS4 mate. BMW M3 prices have gone through the floor and i wouldn't have thought RS4's are any different...

Well if you can afford one it's definitely the right time to be buying one!! You should get a brilliant deal on an RS4 mate. BMW M3 prices have gone through the floor and i wouldn't have thought RS4's are any different...

I assume prices are dropping because of running costs - high cost of road tax and poor fuel economy? Surely it won't be long before v8 are a dirty word and most cars are either diesel or hybrid. . .

If you see an RS4 Avant for that money let me know! Cheapest I've seen is £35k with 15k miles...

the avants are still doing good money, ive seen a sallon 06 plate with 45k miles on for £29850, but like you said you cant find a cheaper avant for under 35k

The RS4 Avant is the best all round car in the Audi range (if not on the road full stop). Very practical (great for dogs, kids, shopping, cases, outdoor pursuits etc etc), fast, looks better than the saloon etc. If i was in the market for one with a nipper on the way it'd be top of the list. Good luck finding a nice one mate.

Even with one small person it's a struggle sometimes with the A3 Sportback. The boot is quite small compared to other cars - for example, my wife's 306 swallows a lot more than the A3. I can see me needing an estate soon just to avoid piling stuff up on the back seat!!

RS4 Avant all the way...hopefully!

Even with one small person it's a struggle sometimes with the A3 Sportback. The boot is quite small compared to other cars - for example, my wife's 306 swallows a lot more than the A3. I can see me needing an estate soon just to avoid piling stuff up on the back seat!!

RS4 Avant all the way...hopefully!

Friends of mine managed to ferry around 2 young kids, one baby one toddler, in an Xr2i! God only knows how as we manage to fill the ML when we take our 2 year old away for a long weekend! Just goes to show you fill the space you have when you've got kids...

Funnily enough...Just been out for lunch and saw an RS4 Avant in what i believe was Dolphin Grey with anthracite wheels and optik pack.... Oh my, thats one mean looking car!!

Wish you hadn't started this thread now because i've found myself looking at RS4 convertibles again and i want one so badly it's starting to hurt a little bit.
What makes me want one even more is that they'll never make an RS4 convertible again.... Only the fat and flabby A5/S5 convertible (although RS5 cab will be sure to follow)..... They're just not as sharp and focused as the RS4 are they.

Might rob a post office and buy one while prices are low....

why wont they make an rs4 cab again?

Because...The A5 is basically the A4 coupe. All 2 door models on that chassis will be in A5 guise which includes any convertibles. The A4 cab apparently will be discontinued and replaced with the A5 cab which is as camp as a row of tents.
The A5 cab from the spy shots i've seen looks like a big curvy fat girl with her top off.....Then again some folks like that kinda thing!!

Friends of mine managed to ferry around 2 young kids, one baby one toddler, in an Xr2i! God only knows how as we manage to fill the ML when we take our 2 year old away for a long weekend! Just goes to show you fill the space you have when you've got kids...

Tell me about it. Although I blame the size of buggies and prams myself! I'm sure we'd easily fill up an Avant boot as well. After my old Clio V6 the diesel A3 is a bitter but practical pill to swallow. I need V8 power :ninja:

The thread digresses :)

I know what you mean, we ditched our pram pretty quickly and replaced it with a stroller which takes up have the amount of space.

On the plus side my Z4 coupe is pretty practical as the boot can take the stroller and enough toys to keep the little man occupied plus the usual changes of clothes, lunch, snacks and toys to keep him entertained!

J.

Apologies to all but marriedblonde for the commercial break - bought to you by Pampers!

:bye:

Yeah inflateable side bolsters to go with the inflateable price, jokersssss in this climate, stealers still dont grasp economies do they

At the moment though in financial climate, one city boys loss is our gain huh, lol, seen fair few top cars dropped some serious dough of the prices.