DRL's

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
Does anyone know what fitting the DRL is on an S3, i've just tried to order a set through powerbulbs.com,and the guy couldn't help,without a part number or fitting type. He was very helpful with the other bulbs i ordered!

I missed the group buy on here,(couldn't find the PIAA part numbers that are listed in the group buy,on PIAA's site,or PRI Racings),so went to powerbulbs and ordered indicator lights with side lights thrown in! (without the fried egg look) £13.55 all in,if i remember correctly!

You may get more luck posting on the Group Buy thread here. The DRL bulbs are not on general release yet - the group buy had first dibs on the bulbs.

I'll find out how many sets of bulbs are left next week, so you may be able to grab a set if no-one is able to offer you their set of DRLs from the combined order.

Does anyone know what fitting the DRL is on an S3, i've just tried to order a set through powerbulbs.com,and the guy couldn't help,without a part number or fitting type. He was very helpful with the other bulbs i ordered!

I missed the group buy on here,(couldn't find the PIAA part numbers that are listed in the group buy,on PIAA's site,or PRI Racings),so went to powerbulbs and ordered indicator lights with side lights thrown in! (without the fried egg look) £13.55 all in,if i remember correctly!

I changed the DRL and side lights for a 'crisper & whiter' white. However, this had a slight blue tinge which remains evident. Search the forum for previous threads on this - it'll show DIY pictures. I've since purchased the new DRL & sides (from group buy)

I currently have PIAA bulbs fitted (NB bulbs have blue tinge!)
DRL - PIAA S25 H227 12V 27W
Side - PIAA H222 12V 5W
Ordered online from PIAA UK (think I spoke to Phil who's very very helpful)

Not sure if this helps with your initial query

Ok guys,i'll leave it 'til next week then,if anyone's got a set of the new DRL's they don't want let me know how much you want for them,if not,i'll order some direct from PIAA.

Update! I've been in touch with PRI Racing,and they've kindly included me in the group buy. Top result!

Thanks Naveed!