THE RECENT STOLEN CAR THREAD

He was just a pawn in the the grand scheme of things mate, have you not seen msn news today? His body was found on Emsley moor:

398386898_b377c4459f.jpg
was this him?

impaled_garden_gnome.jpg

I think we can, there must be over 500 different fishcake recipies, lets post them all!!

i am confused, what would a romany gnome want with your strimmer
he must have stolen it to keep his beard in check
I think we need to get Hetty Wainthrope on the case :detective2:

"he is gnome to the police" :respekt:

On a side note, just popped out for my lunch and found a place that does a fish-cake sandwich..... in the interests of science, i've bought one.....
GetImage.ashx

Right, good to see some clean fun being had - I hadn't locked this thread after my announcement for the sake of debate, but investigating a strimmer theft will do too I suppose - so long as:

a) It keeps you all out of trouble .

and

b) It doesn't get too close to the bone again - I don't want to see prejudice being levelled at any gnomes (or perhaps vertically challenged ceramic persons of no fixed abode).

Just to satisfy the curiosity of those who were wondering, the other thread has been moved out of the public forums, so only admins/mods can see it. Anything you say may be taken down in evidence and all that...

Shhhhh FactionOne is inspecting this post at the moment... :readit:

Yes, and I'm jangling my keys. So be good!

I think we can, there must be over 500 different fishcake recipies, lets post them all!!

No, lets not. :no:

Regards,

Rob.

Last seen leaving the scene in this getaway car:

r8-barbie-roze-3.jpg

i couldnt respond for a while, i had to get a first aider to stich my sides back together after seeing this photo

all i will say is i doubt its a blokes car

Doing a good job boys, at this rate we'll have this garden equipment theft 'cell' cracked.
Gno-man has the right to help himself to another mans strimmer.

Quick update, a girl i work with said she saw an 'elf-like' individual with a modified strimmer like device by a local pond, although for legal reasons it could have been a fishing rod.

In the event it's being chopped....keep an eye out for the aftermarket black edition blades with red pinstripe appearing on ebay....

P.S. Police helicopter units were not dispatched to said pond. Clearly the fuzz are not interested in my situation.

UPDATE:
Has the ANGR (Automatic Naughty Gnome Recognition) system picked anythig up yet?

Right then I am genuinely sorry for that thread getting closed last night. Pure pish pish pish is what I think of some members sense of humour.

Right then I am genuinely sorry for that thread getting closed last night. Pure pish pish pish is what I think of some members sense of humour.

I agree mate. I didn't even get to conclude my casting for the movie version. Guy Richey was all set to direct in a slick 'lock stock' style and Sean Bean was apparently very interested in the part of the off-duty yorkshire copper (he was however concerned that his character didn't actually do anything).

Could have been a box office smash for christmas.... So, "he who dares, strims"?....It's got legs fellas.

Ohhhh man, its soooooo hard not to laugh out loud here at work... damn you all...