EM TuningBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Which bootliner to buy?

I am looking to buy a bootliner for my sportback. Can anyone recommend one to buy?
    2008 A3 Sportback 1.8T S-line Phantom Black, Full leather, Bose, i-Pod interface, Heated front seats, Interior light pack, Luggage pack, Light & Rain sensors, Electric folding mirrors, Non-smoking pack, Rear parking sensors

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hatchbag.co.uk, had a few of them now for various cars, tailor made always fit well with options for bumper flaps, ability to still fold rear seats and top of back seat cover. Also different colours

08 Ibis S3, REVO stg2+, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, ITG intake, BSH catch can, H&R springs, 19" MTM's, Lamin-x'd
    ???bhp, ???ft/lbs

Reverse Gear

Status
    just been pondering this one also... we too are going with hatchbag although check the dimensions with them. we have a facelift sportback s3 and the hatchbag has slightly different dimensions. also check out http://www.overthetop.co.uk/ tad more expensive but pretty good youll see what i mean....

cheers

matt

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    vagparts.co.uk have OEM load liners.
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

Reverse Gear

Status
    just recieved our bootliner i'll post pics later. it fits perfectly, we ran through the boot dimensions and a girl called sarah sent us out templates first to make sure. They have now added s3 sportback to their already extensive list. i can highly recommend them.

Reverse Gear

Status

there you go...... obviously we will have no parcelshelf in when the mutt travels with us. he's an american bulldog about 120lb in weight so its already tight enough in there. the rear flap and headrest flap were extra but essential if you are having a liner to take your dog about. it fits absolutely perfect, not a bit of carpet showing anymore. the black mat is the reversible mat from audi. Thanks for looking

Reverse Gear

Status
    just to add, if anyone wants one of these if you send me a pm i'll get in touch with them first. i was talking with the new owner of the company and he may give discount to members of this forum.
    Matt

4th Gear

Status
    got mine from here, VERY good mat indeed:

http://www.boot-liner.com/
    Audi A3 2.0TDI S-Line
    OEM+

Coming soon: VW Passat 2.0TDI 170 DSG