black optics grille help req'd

alzo999

Audi Crazy
Reaction score
Hi there. I was wondering if one of the more knowledgable guys on here could point me in the right direction for buying the black optics front grille,

1...where can i buy one,

2...how much do they cost

3...ok to fit onto a 2008 A3 s-line.

cheers in advance.

Is that the facelift model ? I changed the grill on my 2005 Sportback, the frame is around £50 from Audi, the centre section I don't know but you can change it, again try your local dealer.

the optik grill is over £200 from audi direct, if its the new facelift then I know someone thats sells them cheaply, if its the pre-facelift then thats a hard one to find cheaper than rrp trust me cause I've been looking for ages.

my car is a brand new 08 plate, 8p chassis if that helps, Nigel your mates contact details would be good. Either that or i can give my details.

thanks to all for your help.

As in the new shape just released ye?

I have an 08 8p and apparenty vagparts do the grille - approx £106+ vat- also need a black number plate thingy for around £32+vat

worth a try?

I doubt its that cheap for the optik grill, no way even from Martyn, I'd be very surprised & there next customer, lol, as they usually arent far of audi prices but to be £100+ less unlikely & here's the number plate thingy.

8PLicense_400x300.jpg

That's probably about the right price. When I was sourcing one for mine (pre-facelift) I was quoted £83.93 inc VAT for the grill and £38.12 inc VAT for the black number plate insert - that was in March.