YU51UF O

Hey Yusuf, hope you are well mate...

Car looks very good like this, it did look different (and good) with the cream tip, but this does look good, very oem+

Im liking it.

Hey Yusuf, hope you are well mate...

Car looks very good like this, it did look different (and good) with the cream tip, but this does look good, very oem+

Im liking it.

Hi Nilz, you alright mate?

thanks i know they are two completly different looks lol.

Looks a lot better now matey!

What did you do with the porker wheels ?

thanks mate.

The porka's were sold on

Yes mate, fine thanks, really feeling the car, it looks good!!!

When you down in Cov again??

Yes mate, fine thanks, really feeling the car, it looks good!!!

When you down in Cov again??

Do the tyres rub the arches? How do you find the ride on bumpy roads..... like the one off Moorgate that I saw you turn down the other day. :sly:

Looks much nicer now mate to be honest - good work!

thanks mate. The cream thing was just to throw a few people off lol.

Do the tyres rub the arches? How do you find the ride on bumpy roads..... like the one off Moorgate that I saw you turn down the other day. :sly:

nope no rubbing mate but thinking of spacing out the rears a little so we'll see. Haha mate you been spying on me? The roads there are poop! Work round the corner from there. Where were you or in what car next time just say hey :thumbsup:

I liked the Porsche rims better, they were gorgeous :beee: still a lovely lookin car though, fair play :thumbsup: seriously considering those a set of those keskin porsche reps (similar style) for mine, you can never have too many sets of wheels

Haha mate you been spying on me? The roads there are poop! Work round the corner from there. Where were you or in what car next time just say hey :thumbsup:
I work above All Bar One. I was in the sandwich shop opposite the end of the road waiting for my food. You won't see my car as I go in by motorbike.....although I may tap on your window if I pass you in traffic :)

p.s. I do that road on my bike. It's like roding a bucking bronco!! :wacko:

eerrrrmm I think I owe you an apology! :blush:

I guess a biker pulling up next to you at a set of traffic lights and shouting "Scotty from Audi-Sport" through my helmet and the traffic noise is not gonna exactly put you at ease.

At the same time - you looked more than a bit shocked! :scared2: :)

Next time hopefully you'll not be so worried ;)

:beerchug:

Spotted again today. I'm not stalking you honestly!

Did want to make you jump today so it was just a little :bye: as I went past leaving you in the queue :haha:

Spotted again today. I'm not stalking you honestly!

Did want to make you jump today so it was just a little :bye: as I went past leaving you in the queue :haha:

ah that was you then lol. The other morning at the round about i was still half asleep so sorry i was not with it lol. At first i thought i might have cut you up or something...never do that so was thinking who is this lol.

Here are some updated pics of it. Went to see my mate down at Tuning Werks in South Croydon who hooked me up with these KW V1's. On the front we took the helpers out and coilled the adjuster right down to the bottom as low as it would go. On the backs we took the adjuster out and just put the spring in.

love having a lowerd car again :yahoo:

Pics
3332902961_b53c0d57bd.jpg

3341236452_c53ebee498.jpg

3341236250_b5cc0beaf5.jpg

3341235976_be9fc17bea.jpg

:yes:

now then matey nice looking motor saw you on the way back from UD.

now then matey nice looking motor saw you on the way back from UD.

thanks mate, nice motor you gots there too.

Saw you go past us we had to stick to 50mph because we had a mk1 in the convoy that was experiencing some running issues

So another new look. KW V1's went on without the adjusters on the rear and without the helper springs on the front wound right down.

18" 8.5"J fronts and 9.5"J backs Very rare RH Topline 3piece splits.

pics:

3423936965_39ce8a63ba.jpg

3424745968_1eaeb027f4.jpg

3423938141_cc4e05a92c.jpg

3424747176_61871306dd.jpg

you are a wild wheel man lol

de-wiper the rear :)

lol thanks this is one of the sets i have...soon as these are gone the new set will be on.

was thinking of de-wipering the rear but i like it...think its because its not an ugly looking ariel arm lol

you need to go steady with the rims haha

to be honest mate i liked the white front grill, but now you gone down the black route id tint the rears and maybe the lights? also get some lamix-x, hard to tell with the pics if youve got them on already or not..

lol thanks Tommy, new wheels are here just waiting to get them back from a spot of polishing and painting.

i did like the white grill but i get bored very easily so a change was due lol.

you need to go steady with the rims haha

to be honest mate i liked the white front grill, but now you gone down the black route id tint the rears and maybe the lights? also get some lamix-x, hard to tell with the pics if youve got them on already or not..

new wheels again lol these wont be changing any time soon due to how rare they are!! hope you like.

Selling the KW's pm me if you are interested. Your suspension plus 600quid for the kw v1's

here are some pics i found on the interwebs from DC09. Thanks to everyone who took them.

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1043-1.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

DSCF1559.jpg

DSCF1558.jpg

2009_0614dc090007.jpg

2009_0614dc090143.jpg

2009_0614dc090149.jpg

DC09070.jpg

thanks for looking,

Mo ;)

Mo, I am LOVING the wheels, they just look so classy!!!

saw your car at weekend mate .. looking good on the BBS's mate....

Looking nice.....but feck owning them!!!! How the hell do you keep them clean???

;)

TBH, I preferred those merc 5 spokes you had. :p

Liking the black grill though.

Mo, I am LOVING the wheels, they just look so classy!!!

thanks dude.

nice wheels there mo

thanks Rav

saw your car at weekend mate .. looking good on the BBS's mate....

cheers fella. Saw yours looking nice too

Looking nice.....but feck owning them!!!! How the hell do you keep them clean???

;)

thanks dude, i really hate cleaning them. Takes a good 10-15mins per wheel lol

TBH, I preferred those merc 5 spokes you had. :p

Liking the black grill though.

lol they were nice but these are so dam rare and look soooo good sparkling

well done on keeping your A3 'unique' :yes:
any mods done under the bonnet?
also what products do you use to keep such a good finish to paintwork?

YU51UF O - mate were you just driving down leytonstone high road? Think you just let me out of a turning (sorry didn't say thanks, wifey had just p*ssed me off!!)
I was in a silver A3 sport, you were in a LOOOOOOWW A3, driving at about 0.5mph over the speed bumps, with 200 cars bunched up behind you LOL!!
Car was looking good mate!!

well done on keeping your A3 'unique' :yes:
any mods done under the bonnet?
also what products do you use to keep such a good finish to paintwork?

thanks dude. Under the bonnet its stock.
Products wise just use megs gold class to wash the car with a megs soft mit. Colinite to polish up. Megs NXT QD for a final touch after a rinse.

YU51UF O - mate were you just driving down leytonstone high road? Think you just let me out of a turning (sorry didn't say thanks, wifey had just p*ssed me off!!)
I was in a silver A3 sport, you were in a LOOOOOOWW A3, driving at about 0.5mph over the speed bumps, with 200 cars bunched up behind you LOL!!
Car was looking good mate!!

yup i let you out dude, thought its going to take me a while to get over this bump so might aswel let another a3 out lol.

thanks geeza just wait till i get it lower :wub:

yup i let you out dude, thought its going to take me a while to get over this bump so might aswel let another a3 out lol.

thanks geeza just wait till i get it lower :wub:

Lower?!?!? Is that even possible?!?!? What you gonna do, drive round with no wheels on! :)
When you caught me up at the lights and I looked in my rear view mirror it felt like I was sitting on the top deck of a double decker bus!

So you from east then?

Lower?!?!? Is that even possible?!?!? What you gonna do, drive round with no wheels on! :)
When you caught me up at the lights and I looked in my rear view mirror it felt like I was sitting on the top deck of a double decker bus!

So you from east then?

lol lets just say the whole top of the tyre will be tucked up in the arch and a few mm's of the alloy when im done with it :)

yup im from Redbridge but on leytonstone high road everyday as i use it to go to the gym.

You should come down to the eastern dubs meet in beckton seeing as your only down the road

lol lets just say the whole top of the tyre will be tucked up in the arch and a few mm's of the alloy when im done with it :)

yup im from Redbridge but on leytonstone high road everyday as i use it to go to the gym.

You should come down to the eastern dubs meet in beckton seeing as your only down the road

The high road p*sses me off now. The stupid one way at the McD's end, and the those speed bumps! Should've left it how it was.
Only one road worse in east..... the stretch from forest gate station down to Maryland. Ridiculous. And my car ain't even lowered!

Yeh, I'd come down to the meet. When's the next one?

don't do it dude. tucking inside the wheel arch looks pants, in my opinion.
...over the top, for over-the-top's sake. probably just gonna end up being a pain in the *** to drive, unless you're on a track or the freeway

Boydie's car is perfect IMO
broydie_2_fin-1.jpg

don't do it dude. tucking inside the wheel arch looks pants, in my opinion.
...over the top, for over-the-top's sake. probably just gonna end up being a pain in the *** to drive, unless you're on a track or the freeway

Boydie's car is perfect IMO
broydie_2_fin-1.jpg

i know what you mean dude but trust me ill pull it off. Once its done ill upload some more pics for ya

love them bentley rims they look awesome mate , what are they 19s they look massive:arco:

i thought they was but only thought you could get 19s there nice id love em on mine theyed look the nuts , where you get em from