Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021

    07 S3 Whats it worth?

    OK guys, just toying with the idea of changing cars as I need something a little more child friendly. I'm currently thinking along the lines of an A4 avant.

    So the big question is, what's it worth?
    Jan 07 S3
    17k miles
    Metallic Silver
    BOSE sound system
    iPod connection
    GSM Phone prep in armrest
    DVD Sat nav with SDS
    Electric lumbar support
    Sunband on windscreen
    Light and rain sensors
    Flat bottomed steering wheel
    Piano black inlays
    Cruise control
    From armrest
    Interior light pack
    Reversible boot mat
    Flat tyre warning
    Heated folding door mirrors

    Thanks in advance.


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    OK guys, just toying with the idea of changing cars as I need something a little more child friendly. I'm currently thinking along the lines of an A4 avant.

    So the big question is, what's it worth?
    Jan 07 S3
    17k miles
    Metallic Silver
    BOSE sound system
    iPod connection
    GSM Phone prep in armrest
    DVD Sat nav with SDS
    Electric lumbar support
    Sunband on windscreen
    Light and rain sensors
    Flat bottomed steering wheel
    Piano black inlays
    Cruise control
    From armrest
    Interior light pack
    Reversible boot mat
    Flat tyre warning
    Heated folding door mirrors

    Thanks in advance.
    Can't help you on a price John.

    But, if you'll believe what the dealers are saying then "in the current climate you will struggle to get a the full value for a premium vehicle" and would be better off just giving it away and then paying the full value for a premium vehicle to replace it.

    think i'm joking? that's exactly what the dealer who was trying to sell me an S3 a few months back told me! He had told me two months earlier that he would have no problem selling my car (his exact words were "it will sell itself"), then had the cheek to offer me 10 grand less than it was worth while still charging me full list price for their demo S3. I thought to myself that if, in the current climate, he would be unable to get a good price for my (used) car how did he expect to get full list for a (used) demo model. I drive past the dealership every day on my way to and from work and get a great feeling of satisfaction when I see the car still sitting in the showroom unsold. They're now stuck with an old model that they can't shift. The same dealer has two unregistered old shape A4s still on sale at the full list of the new ones. I think the moral of the story is that the dealers are cowboys!

  4. #3
    Iggu's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    OK guys, just toying with the idea of changing cars as I need something a little more child friendly. I'm currently thinking along the lines of an A4 avant.

    So the big question is, what's it worth?
    Jan 07 S3
    17k miles
    Metallic Silver
    BOSE sound system
    iPod connection
    GSM Phone prep in armrest
    DVD Sat nav with SDS
    Electric lumbar support
    Sunband on windscreen
    Light and rain sensors
    Flat bottomed steering wheel
    Piano black inlays
    Cruise control
    From armrest
    Interior light pack
    Reversible boot mat
    Flat tyre warning
    Heated folding door mirrors

    Thanks in advance.
    16k
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

  5. #4
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggu View Post
    16k
    That much!

    EDIT" Not sure where you got that price from, but a mate of mine just sold a 57 plate with 8K and a few options for 22K
    Last edited by JohnS3; 19th September 2008 at 11:31.


  6. #5
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan View Post
    "in the current climate you will struggle to get a the full value for a premium vehicle" and would be better off just giving it away and then paying the full value for a premium vehicle to replace it.
    Thanks Marc. Your dealers is a complete cock. His statement is just contradiction.


  7. #6
    edition's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,417
    not after trading it for a 3.2 are you.

    I,m sure the 3.2 would be better for the family

  8. #7
    markwiggy's Avatar
    Third Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggu View Post
    16k
    In part ex you should achieve 20k easily, i recently looked at changing for the facelift, negotiations began at 16k and ended at 21.5k with still a little more room for manouvre. That was about 3 months ago, my car is also Jan 07 with then 14k on the clock. Decided not to change at the time.

    Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

  9. #8
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021
    Thanks Marc, the AA has it listed as 21570 but I guess that doesn't include any options.


  10. #9
    Iggu's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    That much!

    EDIT" Not sure where you got that price from, but a mate of mine just sold a 57 plate with 8K and a few options for 22K
    Mine is a 57 with 13,000 miles - Audi dealer offered me 18.5k. I didn't try to haggle: I just laughed and left.

    They are pretty unsellable at the moment. JUX and a few others on here had to drop their prices by 3k+ to shift theirs. Wasn't trying to be bleak - just realistic with a hint of cynicism.

    Your mate did really well I think. Good luck mate !
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

  11. #10
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    His statement is just contradiction.
    That's exactly the point I was making.

    The first time he was talking to me about the S3 he was using it himself as a company car and told me how well it handled compared to the standard A3 - especially in the corners. When I said "that'll be the quattro then" he told me it wasn't quattro. I then said "well yeah, it's haldex but it's the same thing" he had a puzzled look on his face. What he meant was that it wasn't quattro as there wasn't a quattro badge on the boot or grille. The next time I was talking to him he made a point to come and tell me that it was quattro because it had the emblem on the glovebox!

    don't think he knows his onions at all!

  12. #11
    JamS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stockton-on-Tees
    Posts
    2,248
    John

    As you know mine went in Jun while waiting for this one, similar spec although a delaer will not place much added value on the spec of the car so I can roughly base it on mine and say if you put it in now you should get no less than 21k for it.

    If you do walk away and try another dealer, Wearside were excellent with me.
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

  13. #12
    consilio's Avatar
    Up the owls!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    659
    LOL, thats the sort of thing a woman would say!
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

    SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

  14. #13
    DaveS3Turbo's Avatar
    Sepang Blue S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,062
    I've been offered 23495 off pistonheads for mine today. Could get a higher price also.

    David
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

    2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

  15. #14
    Pablos007's Avatar
    Big power = Big smile....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    16
    Just bought my silver April 2007 S3 from Audi dealer for 22k - it has loads of optional extras (SatNav, parking, Bose, etc...). Only missing uber cool sport seats & FBMFSW for my ideal spec!!!
    Hope this helps.
    Pablos007 | B7 RS4 Saloon | Daytona Grey | Titan Alloys

  16. #15
    Booster's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post
    In part ex you should achieve 20k easily, i recently looked at changing for the facelift, negotiations began at 16k and ended at 21.5k with still a little more room for manouvre. That was about 3 months ago, my car is also Jan 07 with then 14k on the clock. Decided not to change at the time.

    Mark
    The market has changed dramatically in the last three months. Cars just aren't moving.

    JohnS3's car books trade in Glass's at 20,500. Nothing is fetching anything like book at the moment. Dealers will be offering 17500-18k.

    To use an extreme example, I am trying to get a 2005 55 plate Aston DB9 underwritten at the moment. It books at 66k trade and I have been offered 44k to 50k for it. Lot of car for the money....

    Not told my client yet......
    2009 model A5 3.0TDi Quattro Sport tiptronic

  17. #16
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by JamS3 View Post
    A dealer will not place much added value on the spec of the car so
    Unless of course, he is selling it....


  18. #17
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by JamS3 View Post
    John

    As you know mine went in Jun while waiting for this one, similar spec although a delaer will not place much added value on the spec of the car so I can roughly base it on mine and say if you put it in now you should get no less than 21k for it.

    If you do walk away and try another dealer, Wearside were excellent with me.
    I looked at a phantom S3 at Wearside in Feburary gone.

    It was up for 29,995 and 3 months old.

    I queried the price and asked why it was 3K over `new` price.
    He told me that it had several 1000s worth of options and that had to be reflected in the price.
    He even went as far to say it was naive to assume the extra money spent on options wouldnt affect the value.

    He went on to offer me a crap part-x and crap finance rate, after making me stand around for 10 mins.
    Needless to say I dint go back.

    Paul

  19. #18
    Not anymore - Back 2 BMW (shh)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post
    In part ex you should achieve 20k easily, i recently looked at changing for the facelift, negotiations began at 16k and ended at 21.5k with still a little more room for manouvre. That was about 3 months ago, my car is also Jan 07 with then 14k on the clock. Decided not to change at the time.

    Mark
    Not 3 months on and a new reg out you wont. 19K would be good at the moment - dropping around 500 a month...

  20. #19
    markwiggy's Avatar
    Third Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Booster View Post
    The market has changed dramatically in the last three months. Cars just aren't moving.

    JohnS3's car books trade in Glass's at 20,500. Nothing is fetching anything like book at the moment. Dealers will be offering 17500-18k.

    To use an extreme example, I am trying to get a 2005 55 plate Aston DB9 underwritten at the moment. It books at 66k trade and I have been offered 44k to 50k for it. Lot of car for the money....

    Not told my client yet......
    Have been looking at Aston prices myself and yes they really have dropped, 06 V8 vantage 1 yr ago 75k now as low as 46k.

    Quote Originally Posted by a3norwich View Post
    Not 3 months on and a new reg out you wont. 19K would be good at the moment - dropping around 500 a month...
    Maybe they have dropped, still think 20k is achievable though, still reckon I could get nearer 21k against a new one.

    Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

  21. #20
    Not anymore - Back 2 BMW (shh)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by markwiggy View Post
    Have been looking at Aston prices myself and yes they really have dropped, 06 V8 vantage 1 yr ago 75k now as low as 46k.



    Maybe they have dropped, still think 20k is achievable though, still reckon I could get nearer 21k against a new one.

    Mark
    Well, speaking as someone who is to pick up their new car tomorrow, having done the deal in July for September delivery, you won't get 21K and 20K is optimistic! You can get a NEW, facelift S3 for 25K after discount after all...

    People simply aren't buying hot hatches that return 25MPG and will cost 300 to tax next year.

    However, I wish you all the best and hope that you realise your estimate if you want to change your car.
    Last edited by a3norwich; 19th September 2008 at 23:31.

  22. #21
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by a3norwich View Post
    You can get a NEW, facelift S3 for 25K after discount after all...
    Agreed for a basic car, now add 5K of extras and it's not really a fair comparison.


  23. #22
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 19th March 2009 at 22:50.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  24. #23
    DaveS3Turbo's Avatar
    Sepang Blue S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,062
    I have been offered 25500 now as a final offer from pistonheads guy in South Wales.

    He really wants my colour etc.

    David

    Gonna sell I think and get a facelift
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

    2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

  25. #24
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    Agreed for a basic car, now add 5K of extras and it's not really a fair comparison.
    Agreed.
    I bought a used S3 earlier this year and looked around for a good 3 months before hand, and well specced cars fetch more notably money on the private market.
    Fact.

  26. #25
    DaveS3Turbo's Avatar
    Sepang Blue S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,062
    I take it I've been lucky with 25500 then. Is it good to swap for a new one of the same. I need your help to help me in my decision please.

    What is the waiting list like on new s3's?
    Is it worth to swap for like a 4-5k difference when I have specced and then achived some discount off the new car?

    David
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

    2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

  27. #26
    JohnS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmann View Post
    I take it I've been lucky with 25500 then. Is it good to swap for a new one of the same. I need your help to help me in my decision please.
    It would appear so.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidmann View Post
    Is it worth to swap for like a 4-5k difference when I have specced and then achived some discount off the new car?
    Only you can answer that question!


  28. #27
    DaveS3Turbo's Avatar
    Sepang Blue S3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,062
    I know but but but I love my car.....

    Think I will swap just to make the difference up in the new car.

    David
    2012 Porsche Cayman R Peridot Green MY12
    2011 Porsche Cayman S Basalt Black MY08

    2010 S3 Sepang Blue MY10
    2009 S3 Imola Yellow MY09
    2007 S3 Solar Orange MY08
    2005 A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line 200Bhp MY06 : Misano Red
    2003 A3 2.0Tdi Sport 140Bhp MY04 : Brilliant Black

  29. #28
    Not anymore - Back 2 BMW (shh)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but surely you prove that theory wrong?
    How so? I'm selling mine and getting a BMW!

  30. #29
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 19th March 2009 at 22:50.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  31. #30
    Not anymore - Back 2 BMW (shh)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    Agreed for a basic car, now add 5K of extras and it's not really a fair comparison.
    True, but extras, as we all know, are worth little or nothing on tradein, with the exception of sat nav. In fact, the Glass guide assumes your S3 will have sat nav on its figures. If you wanted to get into driving a brand new S3, then you could do it for next to second hand money. That's my comparison. The value of these vehicles has shifted, it's just a fact of life.

    And who would actually pay over 2K for a sat nav unit fitted at the factory when we all know eBay will get you one for 500? So, what else from your 5K of extras would you need? Seats I guess? I wouldn't personally want them new or second hand, and would therefore not be prepared to pay the obscene uplift to get them (old or new).

  32. #31
    Not anymore - Back 2 BMW (shh)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood you. But the fact that JamS3 has just bought one, davidmann has just been given a decent offer for his, and a good few others on here are waiting for their new S3s to arrive, all points to the fact that people are buying them. Maybe not in the number that they used to, but that's true for the entire car market at present, not just hot hatches.
    No problem. Although, it seems that most are already S3 owners and just chopping in for the new facelift. New business is slow... But as your rightly observe, it's generally across the board and the higher performance end of the market is extremely quiet. In fact, it took over a week before I even saw my first 58 plate car round here. And no, it wasn't a tractor either!!!

  33. #32
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 19th March 2009 at 22:49.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  34. #33
    mitch78's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    noun: a particular place or position
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by mitch78; 19th March 2009 at 22:49.
    Ex 8L S3 driver

    also A3, 320, Golf, Clio, Astra, Focus, Mondeo, Laguna, Escort, Calibra, 220, others and now back to a Focus...

  35. #34
    Not anymore - Back 2 BMW (shh)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    He doesn't have the bucket seats, just electric lumbar support. As for the satnav, how many of your average car buyers know that you can get it cheap on ebay and fit it easily? Most will just pay the going rate and have it from the factory.
    Could be an interesting poll. It would be reasonable to assume that a high number of S3 owners are familiar with this site. And again, most people are familiar with eBay. I would also consider that the majority of S3 owners tend to be less than 30 (maybe 35!), are switched on and so would consider that their knowledge of this fact would be high.

    At the end of the day, the market will pay what the market thinks your car is worth. You either accept it or you don't!
    Last edited by a3norwich; 20th September 2008 at 10:43.

  36. #35
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    134
    The extras can make a difference to the dealer trying to shift it. I've been keeping an eye on a few used petrol 2.0T DSG Sportbacks; one has dropped from 17K to 14k. But another that came up this week for 18K sold in three days, I suspect because it had all the toys (Nappa, DVD, MFSW, Cruise, heated seats...)

  37. #36
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch78 View Post
    He doesn't have the bucket seats, just electric lumbar support. As for the satnav, how many of your average car buyers know that you can get it cheap on ebay and fit it easily? Most will just pay the going rate and have it from the factory.
    I didnt know about retro SatNav until AFTER I bought mine.

  38. #37
    JamS3's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stockton-on-Tees
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    I looked at a phantom S3 at Wearside in Feburary gone.

    It was up for 29,995 and 3 months old.

    I queried the price and asked why it was 3K over `new` price.
    He told me that it had several 1000s worth of options and that had to be reflected in the price.
    He even went as far to say it was naive to assume the extra money spent on options wouldnt affect the value.

    He went on to offer me a crap part-x and crap finance rate, after making me stand around for 10 mins.
    Needless to say I dint go back.

    Paul
    Of course them selling it as John says above will reflect the price but what I meant was they dont give anything extra when taking it in part ex.
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO