jonnyc, this guy has got you beat. Custom exhaust manifold!

boggysv

Reaction score
Taken from AZAWD.org

"Well today I was enjoying my self going to autozone to get some bulbs for the trailer. If you remember the kid who drilled holes into his car for the wing that was installed backwards and missmatched from the spoted ***** thread. Here is his latest creation. It is a flexipipe header with a home depot air ducting collector. Yes he is seriously going to put this on his camry. When he showed it to me I could not stop laughing to the point where I could not breathe. This somone should photoshop this into an EPIC FAIL or motivational poster."

IMG_01321.jpg

IMG_01331.jpg

IMG_01311.jpg

I guess his ideas are to do with the plaster covering his needle tracks cause you'd have to be on drugs & insane to a degree to do these things, but be interested to see what it does, lol, 10/10 for originality huh

Dear oh dear lol When will he ever give up

WHAATTTTTTT! lol..

That is just awesome.. Did you hear about the guy that tried to port and polish the head by running the engine and dipping the intake pipe into a bucket of sand??

Nice.. ;)

That my friend is gold :)

Thankyou so much, i did actually embarrass myself in the office here by laughing at my screen :)

THe birdshit welds, and the jubilee clip, and the 4 pipes poking through ROFLMAO!!!!!

is that going onto a straight thru Bigbore4? :D

are those cheap exhaust trims welded to the header plate?

WHAATTTTTTT! lol..

That is just awesome.. Did you hear about the guy that tried to port and polish the head by running the engine and dipping the intake pipe into a bucket of sand??

Nice.. ;)

lol, lol, I remember reading about that, funny as feck what an idiot

I could swear i once saw them make one of those on Blue Peter....."Always ask an adult to help you with the welding"

Quality....

The sand one had me in stitches.... even more so the comments from other members of that forum!

Ha Ha Ha

what a heap of crap!

those tubes will cause ripples in the flow as its not smooth on the inside surface which then creates **** loads of back pressure!

some people eh!