4 pipe outlet Milltek exhaust with one pic.

S3JET

Reaction score
I just went over sea, and left my car at the work shop to paint the front lip to black and rear add on to black too.

Also cut the exhaust to make it 4 pipe outlet exhaust.

It was a hard job to do, as there aren't alot of room under there. still need adjust it abit and fix the cutting of the bumper bar. then will be done.

more pic once its finish.:rock:

Hard to see properly from the angle like, but still looks like a good job mate.

Get some better photos up mate . looks awesum,

so is that a new exhaust from milltek as thought was only dual one sided, I've found a place for the quad backbox, about £400, I like from your image the staggered 2nd pipe on each side so one is setback from the other to follow the curve of the bumper as such, if that makes sense, the ones I've seen where they are level with eachother look horrible as stick out to far, but I like them like this as the B7 S4 has from stock, so not to stuck out & just enough to see & add little bit of style

clean the car, then get some more pics up ;)

so is that a new exhaust from milltek as thought was only dual one sided, I've found a place for the quad backbox, about £400, I like from your image the staggered 2nd pipe on each side so one is setback from the other to follow the curve of the bumper as such, if that makes sense, the ones I've seen where they are level with eachother look horrible as stick out to far, but I like them like this as the B7 S4 has from stock, so not to stuck out & just enough to see & add little bit of style

Thanks for all the reply.

As the car still in the workshop, getting the rear add on paint in black, and also the front silver bits to paint in black too.

this exhaust is milltek turbo back. the 4 pipes outlet is custom make by one of the exhaust shop in australia. other than the that custom work. its full milltek. even the tip itself. as when i order the exhaust i order extra set of the tip.

after everything is done i will take a better pic.

currently it is getting the rear add on cut to the same sheap as the left hand side.

Please post some photos of the underside of the car once its completed. I have a full Miltek and but would prefer the 4 outlet look as well. Supersprint is too expensive and ABT IMO is a abit to loud for my taste. So I guess a modified Miltek is the only way!

Please post some photos of the underside of the car once its completed. I have a full Miltek and but would prefer the 4 outlet look as well. Supersprint is too expensive and ABT IMO is a abit to loud for my taste. So I guess a modified Miltek is the only way!

Well i think 4 outlet only apply to 3.2 A3.

Oettinger ABT or Milltek never make a exhaust thats 4 pipe outlet for any of S3 or 2.0 if i am not wrong.

I will sure post a pic once everything done. and show you how it worked.

And please note that once the pipe been change the sound also change a bit. thu i haven't drive the car yet. so once i know i will let you know.

I know company that sells quad back for A3 range

Well i think 4 outlet only apply to 3.2 A3.

Oettinger ABT or Milltek never make a exhaust thats 4 pipe outlet for any of S3 or 2.0 if i am not wrong.

I will sure post a pic once everything done. and show you how it worked.

And please note that once the pipe been change the sound also change a bit. thu i haven't drive the car yet. so once i know i will let you know.

Sorry S3JET but here is some pics regarding 4 outlets exhausts for the A3 2.0T

Oettinger
4066.jpeg

ABT
8p0200201_a6727d1266.jpg

Milltek does not make one for the A3

Jetex
40-dh0drlarge.jpg

Supersprint
764604-764616.jpg

I think that is all the A3 2.0T dual outlet systems out there.

But I am still very interested in seeing pics of how your shop converted a 2 pipe Miltek system into a 4 pipe!!

Good job!

Sorry S3JET but here is some pics regarding 4 outlets exhausts for the A3 2.0T

Oettinger
4066.jpeg

ABT
8p0200201_a6727d1266.jpg

Milltek does not make one for the A3

Jetex
40-dh0drlarge.jpg

Supersprint
764604-764616.jpg

I think that is all the A3 2.0T dual outlet systems out there.

But I am still very interested in seeing pics of how your shop converted a 2 pipe Miltek system into a 4 pipe!!

Good job!

I will sure take a pic on monday then post it up here.

those exhaust there is for A3 sports back or A3 2.0T

as there aren't any for S3 because i think the pipe size is different. so i never really look into it.

but the main reason is because there is a battery box at the rear of S3 where is blocks then left hand size where you need to put the 2nd set of pipe. thu in australia they never happen to have anything in size that box. so i just took it out and put the pipes there.

once i get a chance i will post up a pic.