Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
    Turbo is the only way....

Status

The Result of Your Inspiration...

Guys,

I have been on this forum for about a year now and I must say that this is the BEST Audi forum on earth! The mods on my A3 have mostly been inspired by this forum and I must thank you all for contributing to my pride and joy (special thanks to N8KOW).

I have done most of the mods on my list and the only ones outstanding is the facelift rear lights (on order) and a K04 upgrade.

All the stuff that I have done to my car is on my Sig. and here are some photos. Feel free to comment!

Moderators note: Please remember not everyone that uses this forum has a 6 foot wide screen monitor to display huge pictures on.

When posting pics please resize to something more suitable for the average monitor/scrren

Thanks,

ASN

Last edited by hatmeow; 17th September 2008 at 08:56. Reason: Reduce picture size
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stalled

Status
    Absolutely gorgeous car, I am a huge fan of subtle mods and tidy/clean looking car. The RS4 alloys, the S3 front end and the rather unique but not 'in your face' Oettinger spoiler compliments each other nicely!

I also like how you didnt put S3 badges everywhere and making the car try to be something it's now.

Mellow Yellow

Status
    I like it!

L60N
    Loving the brakes. Top drawer mate

3rd Gear

Status
    Very nice mate - like that a lot.
    Jon

Now A3 less......

Neutral

Status
    Awesome ride mate, I like it alot!

Status
    Thanks Guys. Could not have done it with out you! Especially the S3 front conversion. I really found the original (non-s line) very boring but could not find a right kit to make it look more agressive but still being tasteful and not chav...
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

6th Gear

Status
    Nice looking car and a fantastic skyline. Do you have many good driving roads over in HK?

Status
    John, I didnt expect anyone to recognize this here...you come to HK often?

The road conditions here are not the best as traffic is very heavy and they cannot afford the down time so they usually repair in patches rather than a section. I feel a bit bumpy even with my PSS 10s set to 1 in the back.

However despite the road conditions, the twisties in the South part of the island is always fun!
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:

Brakes and Suspension:

Others:

3rd Gear

Status
    Nice looking ride! I recognise the background quite well.
    I think your down where the old star ferry dock used to be.... I used to live Mid-Levels.
    Roads in HK are ok once you get out of central. Still a little bumpy. The back roads to Tai Tam or something like that are quite fun at night!

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

Status
    You are right Decked. They are now filling in the harbour so the new star ferry is at leat 700m of where it used to be. Really sad but a great place for pictures.

Yes the back roads to Tai Tam and Stanley are still quite fun!
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:

Brakes and Suspension:

Others:

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hatmeow View Post
    John, I didnt expect anyone to recognize this here...you come to HK often?
    I used to come over 4 times a year. I didn't see much of the roads as I mainly spent time traveling on the MTR from the airport or the Hung Hom/Lo Wo (please excuse the spelling!) train into Shenzhen. Glad you have some decent roads to "test" on.

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Car looks well nice mate, well done.