The Result of Your Inspiration...

hatmeow

Turbo is the only way....
Reaction score
Guys,

I have been on this forum for about a year now and I must say that this is the BEST Audi forum on earth! The mods on my A3 have mostly been inspired by this forum and I must thank you all for contributing to my pride and joy (special thanks to N8KOW).

I have done most of the mods on my list and the only ones outstanding is the facelift rear lights (on order) and a K04 upgrade.

All the stuff that I have done to my car is on my Sig. and here are some photos. Feel free to comment!

Moderators note: Please remember not everyone that uses this forum has a 6 foot wide screen monitor to display huge pictures on.

When posting pics please resize to something more suitable for the average monitor/scrren

Thanks,

ASN

IMG_0116r_resize.jpg

IMG_0117r_resize.jpg

IMG_0118_resize.jpg

IMG_0119_resize.jpg

IMG_0121_resize.jpg

IMG_0115_resize.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous car, I am a huge fan of subtle mods and tidy/clean looking car. The RS4 alloys, the S3 front end and the rather unique but not 'in your face' Oettinger spoiler compliments each other nicely!

I also like how you didnt put S3 badges everywhere and making the car try to be something it's now. :icon_thumright:

Thanks Guys. Could not have done it with out you! Especially the S3 front conversion. I really found the original (non-s line) very boring but could not find a right kit to make it look more agressive but still being tasteful and not chav...

Nice looking car and a fantastic skyline. Do you have many good driving roads over in HK?

John, I didnt expect anyone to recognize this here...you come to HK often?

The road conditions here are not the best as traffic is very heavy and they cannot afford the down time so they usually repair in patches rather than a section. I feel a bit bumpy even with my PSS 10s set to 1 in the back.

However despite the road conditions, the twisties in the South part of the island is always fun!

Nice looking ride! I recognise the background quite well.
I think your down where the old star ferry dock used to be.... I used to live Mid-Levels.
Roads in HK are ok once you get out of central. Still a little bumpy. The back roads to Tai Tam or something like that are quite fun at night!

You are right Decked. They are now filling in the harbour so the new star ferry is at leat 700m of where it used to be. Really sad but a great place for pictures.

Yes the back roads to Tai Tam and Stanley are still quite fun!

John, I didnt expect anyone to recognize this here...you come to HK often?

I used to come over 4 times a year. I didn't see much of the roads as I mainly spent time traveling on the MTR from the airport or the Hung Hom/Lo Wo (please excuse the spelling!) train into Shenzhen. Glad you have some decent roads to "test" on. ;)

Car looks well nice mate, well done.