what do you think,... new wheels

buffalino

LIVING THE GOOD LIFE
Reaction score
bbs_airII_ck_bspol_ci3_l-1.jpg

need some feedback ,,what do you think ,,?????
19"x8 ,,et50

No LM's will fit the A3, the CKII looks awesome, I have seen them on a 3 series BM and they are BLIIIINGGGG!

IMHO I wouldnt, but then again I'm not you am I.

Urm tough one as they arent that much different are they, the A3 is kinda hard for aftermarket wheels difficult to get right, the wider spokes always looked better but I've come round to the CH wheels TBH, get someone to Photoshop some CH & CK's on your car, someone will do, just post, I think there's maybe a PShop forum area now, J is there one as I'm lazy today, lol

CH mate, they are nice & for half the price you really cant go wrong.

There's few people on here with BBS, I think Boydie has some, ask AS members for images with BBS CH & CK wheels then you can decide mate.

ride height is on H+R 50mm springs and standard shocks, ride is more comfier than standard springs!!!

thanks for the comments - I have a number of A3 pics with aftermarket rims which I will post up later!

I am after a new set of wheels, either BBS CH's of CK's. Where is the best place to source a set at the right price. Looking for 18's. May go for black to match the mirrors and optics but i think I might get bored of the black

I was thinking Matt when I do the S3 bodywork I would change mine over aswell mate, I also like those BBS CH/K's after seeing Boydie's & checking this thread out, maybe if we agree on, we can get couple sets cheaper no?? have to see what they shape up like on my car, but yours I think would look cool in a gunmetal kinda grey/black dont you think? Given the black features you have now grill, mirrors & soon to be cupra spoiler

those wheels look really good on the A3's i have the S-line 5 spokes and wood prefer to have BBS's but the wife does not like them.

mikey, can you explain a bit more about how you prefer the 50mm drop springs, when i drive over pot holed roads slowly the s-line springs dont seem to give at all! how does yours react? what about speedbumps?

mikey in your todo list you want to mute the PDC, if you have the OBC you can change the volume in one of the menu items.

thank you

I am after a new set of wheels, either BBS CH's of CK's. Where is the best place to source a set at the right price. Looking for 18's. May go for black to match the mirrors and optics but i think I might get bored of the black

Give me a ring when you are ready, I have most of these in stock.
Sure I can do my best on the price.

Philip
P W Motorsport Ltd
01437 563793

Urm tough one as they arent that much different are they, the A3 is kinda hard for aftermarket wheels difficult to get right, the wider spokes always looked better but I've come round to the CH wheels TBH, get someone to Photoshop some CH & CK's on your car, someone will do, just post, I think there's maybe a PShop forum area now, J is there one as I'm lazy today, lol

There's a photography and photoshop section, but perhaps a sticky "photoshop these on my car" thread would be useful?
J.