JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    GlasgowRangersFC

Status

1.4 TFSi Chip/Remap

I know I have asked this before but has anybody got any news yet on the availability of these? Any reputable places started doing them?

Cheers
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stalled

Status

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    EXCELLENT. Abt are a very reputable company so if I can find a dealer in Turkey I will go with them.. More to follow...
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

Status
    Are the likes of Super chips etc not doing them yet? Then you could just get a bluefin or similar to add the map to your car.

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Not that I know J. Have contacted them time and time again. Will look again just now.

Cheers

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Just off the phone to Superchips. They have said that the chip is in development and will be released in the VERY near future. I think I'm going to wait for Superchips because I know there is a dealer in Istanbul thanks to Olynth.

Born to Fish

Status
    160 hey now that sounds tempting.

Would the ABT be a an ECU remap or a plug in jobby ??? Same question for Superchips as well ???

160 250 160 250 160 250
    2013 1.4 TFSI S line 8V, Brilliant Red, Cruise Control, DIS, MFSW, Dual Climate, Leather, Front Fogs, 18in 5 Twin Spoke Alloys, Welly, Boot and Fishing Rod Racks.

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    They said that they are developing the Bluefin version so a plug in job with Superchips. Not so sure about the Abt chip but I have emailed them for more details. Sounds very tempting doesn't it?