Wheel nut covers

B

Boydie

Alright guys!

When I got my A3 sport, it came with standard 17" wheels and the wheel bolts had plastic covers on them

I can no longer find them and want to purchase a new set - I have been onto etka/vagcat and cannot find any part numbers :(

I require 12 normal internally hexagon shaped covers and 4 internally circular covers

All help appreciated!

Thanks

I've got plenty of them pal, there yours if you pay the postage pal

I asked my dealer for some after I lost them (left them on the verge after a midnight wheel change) and they gave me a set free of charge.

Thanks marc!!

JustCharlie - do you have the anti theft cap also??

thanks

thanks anyway lad - ordered some yesterday and they arrived today!

Right....problem! :(

The wheel nut covers fit brilliantly and tight, look great on the car and makes the BBS' look much nicer!

BUT! The BBS locking wheel nut is a smaller diameter than the audi locking wheel nut, therefore they do not fit

So, do I:

Source 4 smaller diameter lock nut covers the same colour and style?

OR

Do I buy a set of audi locking wheel nuts? (probably the easiest and its funny when you think of the simplest ideas with a hang over lol)

all help appreciated!

thanks

i had the same problem and all i did was wrap the inner locking wheel nut cover with stickey velcro, nice and tight and can slide it on and off like the others.

Was thinking bluetack but would like to do the job properly - do audi supply a locking wheel nut set?

I would be worried of them falling off with bluetack on