Audi Driver International - S3 meet????

Hi guys, I'm arranging an AS.net clubstand for Audi Driver's International, so if anyone fancies parking with fellow member's please PM your name, username and car model to get a stand pass. I only have 15 spaces, and it's first come first served.

Thanks.

Joe

Audi Driver's thread

Thanks for the invite Jojo.
PM sent - will see you there!
I'm sure the toher guys will want a space too if possible.
All bar JonnyC who's car is (I believe!) on Regals stand (apologies if I'm wrong Jonny!!!)

J

Yeah Ill be on the Regal stand with my car.. Ill come and say hi to you guys tho ;)

Yeah Ill be on the Regal stand with my car.. Ill come and say hi to you guys tho ;)

werenotworthy.gif

I know I know..

Mite have some new wheels then too, nice!!

Ill bring the old speedlines for you Leon :)

Will anyone who is coming to the Regal day be able to bring Vag COM? I'd love some of those changes plus I won't have coded my RNS-E properly either!

Thanks in advance! Would love to come to this meet too but it's a little far I think..

Am considering coming to...
2hour drive but would be good to meet. Will let you know in due course.

Wont get on the track but i can just have a nose around look at the cars on display right?

Be good to meet you mate - drop jojo a note in the 8L forum - see if he's negotiating any more space

Jamie, about where my car is going to be on the day..

Waiting to hear from Regal so once I know ill let you know, just wandering if you would be able to leave a space for me incase there is nothing left, dont want to have the car all ready and not show it off ;) lol..

Jonny

Drop jojo a line - he's sorting it out mate.

I think, at present all spots are taken, but he maybe trying to get some more.

Im comming . Not sure what car tho .. Sure wont b my S3 :motz:

Wanna leave some space just incase i can bring the lambo .. Still audi i guess !! lol

I'll be bringing vag-com to the Regal meet and this one. Give me a shout on the day if anyone wants anything doing.

Awesome Mitch, thanks. i didn't even notice your reply before because there was so much excitement in another thread...which has now been deleted...

:sign_unfair:

grrrr swindon...

Ohhh I know... we should all go on a tour round that daft magic roundabout outside the footie ground... thatd be a cracking photo op!

msn_magic_roundabout_470x350.jpg

Back on topic i'm hoping to come down with two mates from the S2 forum. Hopefully get on track to. Be nice to try something other than Oulton Park. I'll try and find my way to the stand and say hi, even though i really don't get much time to hang round here.

OK - I'm booking to be on TRack in the AM.
I think S3 Big Andy is too - anyone else???

I booked for a whole day's session earlier today. Gonna be brave and let a mate do some of the sessions, quite fancy a go in the passenger seat!

Should be good!

He should be alright, were on a "you bend, you mend" agreement.

So your telling me you don't want a passenger ride Jamie?! Haha..

Are you going on Track in the beast then Jonny???
Calling shot gun right now :)
I'm booking an AM session today - anyone else???