has anyone extent there warranty

khalil

Reaction score
has anyone did that after the 3 years? if so which is a good company, me looking to extended it, any help will be very gratefull
cheers

Hi, I dont know if this will be of any help or not but here goes. I bought a warranty when I bought my S3 it is for 2 years off a company called warrantywise, it was pretty reasonable. It was about £400 for 2 years and it covers the main things, like engine, turbo, gearbox, etc... If you wanna check them out their website address is www.warrantywise.co.uk or their number is 0800 169 7880. I hope that helps :happy:

Generally, 3rd party warranties are not worth the paper they are wrtitten on. Which? have done a review on this in the past 12 months. Nobdy came out well. If I were you I would extend the Waranty with Audi or just not bother and save the money into an account for that 'just in case' scenario.

My wife had an extended warranty on her Polo with Warranty Direct. At last years MOT they found that one of the motors that operate the beam lowering in the headlamps was faulty. One phone call by the dealer to Warranty Direct and they agreed to pay for the fitting of a completely new headlamp. The cost of the headlamp was more than she paid for the years warranty.

When I checked some years ago the cost of a warranty for an A3 was from Warranty Direct was about half of the cost from Audi.