Milltek Jet Pipe or Special??

gjrquattro

Reaction score
Hi all. Im just about to purchase my new Milltek turbo back system but I am undecided on what tail pipe to get. Which style do you have and have you got a pic so I can take a look. I think the Jet pipe style would look nice and not to much of a difference from the standard pipes.

Ive got the special on mine, which is up for sale - I didn't liek the look of the JET when compared - PM if you are interested in mine

Oli, what size is the pipework on yours, is it the 3" larger bore and is it with the Cat?

Oli, what size is the pipework on yours, is it the 3" larger bore and is it with the Cat?

Yes, its the full turbo back system, and I think the downpipe is 3" and the rest of the system is 2.75"

S6300828.jpg

S6300830.jpg

S6300831.jpg

Hey guys thanks for all your input regards the Milltek. Think Im gonna go for the "SPECIAL" as it looks the muts nuts. Looks good on OIL's white buggy... Cant wait for better sound and more power.

Hey Andy, what style of tail pipe is that. Also looks very nice in the black.

special looks the best IMO... also andy's blacks are nice but only with a black car IMO...

Lol whats with the Playboy plate!??

Special looks the best yeah.. :)

wolfbane said:
I got these Milltek pipes

hdr3.jpg

I have these tailpipes on my TDi 140... Not Milltek though... Infinity Exhausts in Yate :D