If only the DIS was more like this..

I want one like the Nissan Skylines... just because its done by the GT boys! ;)

Now thats cool, technology is really taking hold at moment in many fields huh, which is cool for me as I like new tech

there was a company that did updates for the old 8L DIS, tried a search but cant find it. Cant remember what it offered but I'm sure one was oil temp.

why does that ring a bell, urrmmmm

A friend of mine has the PLX (http://www.plxdevices.com/products/dm200obd/) on his S3 and it works well. Among all the data it can display the only missing one is the boost.

I like the LCT because I prefer not to close one of the air vents, but I have come across some not really satisfied people when I browsed the internet searching for infos...

That is quite smart! HPA offered this with my R32 turbo but it cost a bomb. This seems far more reasonable.
I may need to check if it really does cover the 2009 S3 white DIS though, despite it saying NEW: added support for 2009 2.0 TFSI/TDI engines.

Just out've interest mate, what was the horsepower and 0 - 60 times on your R32.

Sorry for a change in thread........

Just out've interest mate, what was the horsepower and 0 - 60 times on your R32.

Sorry for a change in thread........

It was about 5 seconds at a guess, the FT450 is quoted at 4.3 seconds. it was 3rd gear and up that ripped!

A friend of mine has the PLX (http://www.plxdevices.com/products/dm200obd/) on his S3 and it works well. Among all the data it can display the only missing one is the boost.

I like the LCT because I prefer not to close one of the air vents, but I have come across some not really satisfied people when I browsed the internet searching for infos...

Yeah the LCT sounded interesting but also heard a lot of bad experiences and reviews especially from GTI owners. Seems it didnt work properly for many functions and wasnt what it was all cracked up to be

skimmed it, few unhappy people!

Try 100 unhappy forum members, who took part in the beta testing, most of whom still have outstanding claims against the company, which apparently is some PO Box in Las Vegas. Charming!