Ordered my A3 S-line today

Sem

Reaction score
Delivery mid to late November...counting down the days!

Audi A3 3dr 140PS S-Line
Phantom Black Pearl
Xenon plus headlights with LED DRL's
USB connection
Cruise
Interior light pack
Heated front seats
GSM phone prep

I currently have a MK4 Golf Anniversary TDI with a stage 2 hybrid turbo conversion, here's a few pics for you:

P4150023.jpg

P4150019.jpg

P4150014.jpg

pipework2.jpg

bhp.jpg

Good man ordering the a3, its a painful time waiting though!:mad: I'm waiting for my new s3, I had a mk4 golf tdi remaped to about 180 bhp, lowered it eibach springs koni shocks, 18" O.Z wheels and eibach anti roll bars front and back, no matter how much i mucked about with it still couldn't get to handle that well with all the torque, whats yours like? looks sweet by the way:)

hi sem that sounds like a nice car youve ordered matey, i know you from uk mkivs i think?

cal

Hi Sem, looking forward to seeing pics of your new A3 when you take delivery.

I still remember when you took me for a spin in your Anni a couple of years back. Couldn't believe it was a diesel, so fast and the torque was immense. Hope it goes to a good home.

Facelift version of mine! Howcome you went for the 140 instead of 170? For the extra MPG?

I am keen to get a go in a new 170 when they eventually come out!

Cost and MPG really, I test drove a CR 140 and was impressed, this is coming from someone who has driven a tuned PD150 Golf for 4 years.

The hardware on the CR 140/170 is essentially the same. 170 has a slightly stronger turbo but is already tuned to a large degree.

I think I must be getting old because I just don't find myself driving around quick anymore!

Sem, I think that last sentence has made up my mind. Neither do I, so why do I want a 170?