Modded Facelift S3 Already

All cars get driven before they're handed over to the customer. They're driven on and off ships, trains, trucks and in and out of the car park/dealers yard (which often isn't that near to the dealership) and then they do a full road test to make sure it's all ok before you get it! Plus this one has been to an aftermarket tuners to be remapped, so most likely will have done a few miles on the RR and a few more on the road there.

Ah, I see. Forgot its been mapped. Just hope whoever drives mine before I get it is kin careful LOL

Mine had 27 miles on when I got it.

There are two road tests, one at a certain check point in the build at the factory and one at the PDI process at the dealer before pick up.

:idea:
Why not take delivery with Milltek and big brakes then only the warranty onthose items will be comprimised (so what, disks & pads only have 6 month cover and Milltek is SS)
Then, have the car remapped after delivery without AUDIs knowledge.

Bingo!, modded facelift, hassle free, 36 Months warranty cover, and a car that you can punt on later.

I know everyone was thinking the same, just thought I would type it.

The white DIS does look very good... hmmmmmm retrofit :D

Already enquired & they arent cheap trust me, I'll await for a crashed one which will anyday now turn up & get an external company to code into car(with any luck, lol) cause unless its less then 100km's on clock or new it wont be done by dealer unfortunately

what I did notice during one of my daily curiosity moments, is the climate dials front facing piece does actually come of, shame you cant buy them seperate so can have the chrome style, oh well more money

Mine came with 19 miles on the clock.
I asked and was advised that each car is tested on a rolling road as they come out of the factory - it's designed to test the running gear.
Then as said the dealer test drives it to make sure all is OK.

what I did notice during one of my daily curiosity moments, is the climate dials front facing piece does actually come of, shame you cant buy them seperate so can have the chrome style, oh well more money

you never know, you might find yourself in an Audi showroom some day with your old dials in your pocket :whistle2:

lol, lol, brilliant, lol, I like that one, given me great idea for test drive of new a3, lol

I dont think red was a good choice either looks cheap

The red/silver/black colour scheme goes very nicely together. I am more than pleased with my red one!

But there again, I bought my first new car in 1986 and it was a red Mini. Every new car bought since (apart from a Metro 1275 Sport in 1988 that only came in white) has also been red.
Never had one go pink as I keep them polished up with Mer.

On holiday last week in France and hired a black Peugeot that was only a few months old. Covered in swirl marks and got dirty really quickly.

prt

Looks good,nice to have the balls to spend the money and not worry about the depreciation eh?