Just REVO`d

Resistance is futile. Revo transforms the car - but just wait til you get a Milltek and Cold Air Intake on there: insane power ! And then get the fuel pump and go Stage 2+.
Don't fight it - it is your destiny my son.

:anbet:

Go easy on me mate, I'm still tender from the consummation.

But, if Paul goes first...:friends:

Paul / AuldReekie,

Do you guys have facelift S3's. If so do you suffer from a missfire due to downpipe?

David

Paul / AuldReekie,

Do you guys have facelift S3's. If so do you suffer from a missfire due to downpipe?

David

Unfortunately not for me Dave (2007MY) and I think Paul is either 07/08.

Paul / AuldReekie,

David

Have you changed your DP or is your car still stock? I had a call from a mate that had his MY09 S3 remapped by Superchips here in SA and he was suffering with a misfire as well. This was only a stage1 map with no hardware mods. I am certain I read somewhere on this forum that there was a design change on the MY09 S3 DP and this is the cause for the maps not working all that well on them...I could be wrong though.

Have you changed your DP or is your car still stock? I had a call from a mate that had his MY09 S3 remapped by Superchips here in SA and he was suffering with a misfire as well. This was only a stage1 map with no hardware mods. I am certain I read somewhere on this forum that there was a design change on the MY09 S3 DP and this is the cause for the maps not working all that well on them...I could be wrong though.

No that's right mate - I remember reading that on here too. Can't remember now who posted it though ... its definitely something to do with an Audi re-design on the MY09 cars though.