Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

Any ETKA users/experts?

Could you look up these two part numbers please?

Any idea of the year/model of vehicle they were fitted to would be a brilliant help.

8E5 035 412B
    8E5 035 223C

Cheers!
    A6 3.0 TDI.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    8E5 035 412 B was superseded by 8E5 035 412 E on 01/04/2007. It is listed as a loudspeaker. Looks as if the B model is for the 2006 A4.

8E5 035 223 C is listed as an amplifier. A quick google suggests that it is a Bose amp for the New A4.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-AUDI-A4-SA...3286.m20.l1116

Anything 8E is for the B6\B7 A4.

5th Gear

Status
    Cheers Marc, your a star. That Ebay auction seems to suggest it fits a B6 A4 whereas the guy selling the one I am looking at claims it to be from a 2007 RS4, Hmmmm! Reckon it would be OK for a B7?

Just searching out the last few bits I need to retro-fit BOSE.
    A6 3.0 TDI.

The 8E5 035 223C is listed also listed as coming from a 2006/07/08 RS4 fitted with the Bose sound system. There is no 8E5 035 412 B listed for the same car but there is an 8E5 035 412 E with is the rear centre speaker for an RS4 with Bose. So the guy could be correct.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

6th Gear

Status
    8E is the model code for both the B6 and B7.

I've just checked ETKA and the RS4 amp is listed as the C or E part number.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    There is no 8E5 035 412 B listed for the same car but there is an 8E5 035 412 E with is the rear centre speaker for an RS4 with Bose. So the guy could be correct.
    The B is not listed on the diagram because it has been superseded by the E model. If you do a part number search it will return an entry but state that it has been superseded on 01/04/2007.

5th Gear

Status
    Awesome guys, thankyou. I will take a chance and purchase it.

Cheeky I know but you guys have Elsawin as well? Reckon I could hassle you for a few wiring diagrams?

Wiring up the BOSE will be a bit tasty without decent information!
    A6 3.0 TDI.

Marc... We are sad lot are we not - Nothing better to do on a Saturday night than look up part numbers on Etka!!!
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

6th Gear

Status
    I'll dig it out if I can and send it on - unless Dave beats me to the punch!

6th Gear

Status
    Marc... We a sad lot are we not - Nothing better to do on a Saturday night than look up part numbers on Etka!!!
    indeed dave. just about to get my pipe and slippers out and then sit in front of the wireless to listen to the hit parade.

I'll leave that one to you Marc.
    Dave R (h5djr)

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac Hunt View Post
    Cheeky I know but you guys have Elsawin as well? Reckon I could hassle you for a few wiring diagrams?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan View Post
    I'll dig it out if I can and send it on - unless Dave beats me to the punch!
    I'll leave that one to you Marc.
    Spot on - I'll try to get around to it over the weekend at some stage.

5th Gear

Status
    I love the internet! I'll drop you a PM Marc, if that would be OK?
    A6 3.0 TDI.

I tend to spend so much time with my computer set-up which is in an office/bedroom upstairs that my wife has started calling me 'The man in the flat upstairs'
    Dave R (h5djr)

6th Gear

Status
    yeah work away.

6th Gear

Status
    I tend to spend so much time with my computer set-up which is in an office/bedroom upstairs that my wife has started calling me 'The man in the flat upstairs'
    I guess as long as she's not calling you gary glitter you're alright!

Think of all the excitement we're having compaired with those poor guys driving around Switzerland in the Rain. At least the sun was shining here today!!
    Dave R (h5djr)

6th Gear

Status
    yeah it was lovely here today too - until about 2pm when the heavens opened. luckily i was home by that stage and won't be venturing out again until monday morning.