Phantom Black S-Line FACELIFT - PICS INSIDE

Sem

Reaction score
Saw this today at Birmingham Audi, I think i've pretty much decided on colour now!

I'll probably go for the black grille so if any of you fancy photoshopping one on and getting rid of the blue protectors on the bumper i'd appreciate it.

I can also confirm that the 2.0TDI sits lower than the 1.4T which I posted up pics of earlier this week. I could get two fingers between the top of the tyre and the wheel arch on this 2.0 TDI compared to 3 fingers on the 1.4T :)

Here's the pics...

P4150005.jpg

P4150008.jpg

P4150017.jpg

P4150002.jpg

P4150020.jpg

Was just trying to think why Audi had decided to move the s-line badges. Wonder if it's anything to do with the relocation of the side repeaters.

Also, is it me or are the Audi rings bigger (front and back)?

Just noticed that they have reduced the number of vertical bars on the front grille on the S-line from 11 to 8, as well as removing the S-line badge.

looks really nice, cant wait till I get my A3 S-Link in Phantom black next month!

I can also confirm that the 2.0TDI sits lower than the 1.4T which I posted up pics of earlier this week. I could get two fingers between the top of the tyre and the wheel arch on this 2.0 TDI compared to 3 fingers on the 1.4T :)

Maybe the suspension chocks hadn't been removed on the 1.4T.

Looks nice though, there is a red one in Liverpool Audi, looks lush.

Mark

Is it me, or does the front edge of the bonnet look more like the twin front grille 8P's?

It seems very long and straight at the meeting point with the grille. Could this make it possible to change the first edition 8P to the facelift single front grille without the need for new bonnet etc... ?

It seems very long and straight at the meeting point with the grille.

As far as I know, regarding the height of the cars, here in Croatia there are three options...

Normal suspension
Sports suspension (free with Ambition package) which loweres the car by 1.5cm (about 0.6inches), and
S-Line suspension which loweres the car by further 1cm (to a total of 2.5cm - 1 inch)

Looks good. Think it'd be better with an S-line badge on the grill

Looks good. Think it'd be better with an S-line badge on the grill

I always did think that, but I must admit in those photos, the front end looks really tidy and subtle without the badge. Might be the angle of the shots? I dont quite know.