Does anyone have any more pictures of the new facelift a3 s-line?

bumble

Phantom Black 09 A3 S-line
Reaction score
P4100052.jpg
Does :)

P4100042.jpg

P4100043.jpg

P4100045.jpg

P4100049.jpg

P4100051.jpg

P4100055.jpg

P4100070.jpg

P4100069.jpg

P4100068.jpg

Been having a scout around and cant find too many pictures just the above which someone kindly put up, has anyone recieved there orderd a3 s-line yet? If so get some pics up please, also has anyone been down theyre local dealers and took a few by chance?

If you have more please pics please add them to this thread :)

Been having a scout around and cant find too many pictures just the above which someone kindly put up, has anyone recieved there orderd a3 s-line yet? If so get some pics up please, also has anyone been down theyre local dealers and took a few by chance?

If you have more please pics please add them to this thread :)

Hi im going to my local dealer today to have a look at some i will take a few photos and upload them for you :thumbsup:

I'm heading in for a service on Saturday at the main dealer for NI. I'm sure they'll have a few floating about. Will get a snap or two if I can.

thanks would really appreciate that.:)

I arrived for my service this morning and saw something that looked a little bit familiar.....

A3Facelift001.jpg

A3Facelift002.jpg

A3Facelift003.jpg

A3Facelift004.jpg

A3Facelift005.jpg

A3Facelift006.jpg

A3Facelift007.jpg

Still not convinced about the dumbo ears, but I must admit that seeing a car almost identical to my own with the new front end has made me like it a little bit more.

I have just posted some pictures of my s-line sportback under a new thread.

Here some photos you were after...2.0tdi and a sportsback 1.9tdi
Will have some more next week as i have to go back to order some parts
I wasnt really liking the facelifts but i am actually starting to like them. I did see a s3 one go past.
:thumbsup:

23082008224.jpg

23082008225.jpg

23082008229.jpg

Hmmm, think I preferred the pre-facelift S-Line rather this facelift. Pre-facelift S-Line looked more robust compared to this facelift. However, I'm liking the indicators on the wing mirrors.

Has anyone else noticed that this is a Sport model yet it has Xenons and LED DRLs - I thought these were only on S-line models?? :think:

They explained it yesterday but i cant remember lol
Some ting like you can only have the Xenons and led drls with the s-line and you have to order it etc.

They explained it yesterday but i cant remember lol
Some ting like you can only have the Xenons and led drls with the s-line and you have to order it etc.

Exactly. Those lights should only be on an S-line in that case (as a factory option). So why are they on a Sport? That's what I can't understand.

The Audi near me has an A4 SE with Xenon/LED DRL also, I think it might be a showroom ordered car?

I arrived for my service this morning and saw something that looked a little bit familiar.....

A3Facelift004.jpg

Still not convinced about the dumbo ears, but I must admit that seeing a car almost identical to my own with the new front end has made me like it a little bit more.

Oh dear now I want one like that! :keule: