pics of my S3

S3 SAF

Reaction score
Hi guys,
few pics of my car with the new wheels, sorry about the poor pics but will upload some decent pics soon....

PICT2894.jpg

PICT2893.jpg

PICT2891-1.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty smart. Not my cup of tea the Orange I have to say, but that does look pretty well.
I see why you're after the Black optic grill - will finish it off nicely

lookin tight bro!put some short plates on!

I was looking at these, what wheels / size etc.

Have you been lowered?

Dave

someone sell me their optics please............

Where did you get them from?
Can I ask how much inc tyres without being cheeky?

You near Manchester?

David

SAF,

Looks very good. Spoke to PW and will be ordering the very same once I have a delivery date for the car this week.

What tyres did you go for in the end and what size, any rubbing issues at all from either front or back with the H&R springs and are you also running spacers with an ET50?

Cheers

Hi paul,
i went for goodyear eagle F1 GSD3 225/35/19 and no rubbing issues whatsoever the car drives like a dream, handling is amazing and stuck to the road at all times in all conditions....:yes:

thanks for all ur positive feedback guys...:icon_thumright:

Thats looks absolutely f'ing gorgeous!

Ive always had a soft spot for solar, and yours looks the best ive seen by far.

The wheels themselves really suit the S3 in any colour so you were onto a winner anyway. But Black, on Orange = Match made in heaven mate.

I bet your well chuffed.

*Goes back for another looky* :drool:

P.S. Have you thought of going black optiks to really finish the look? I reckon it would improve an already fantastic looking motor.

Thats looks absolutely f'ing gorgeous!

Ive always had a soft spot for solar, and yours looks the best ive seen by far.

The wheels themselves really suit the S3 in any colour so you were onto a winner anyway. But Black, on Orange = Match made in heaven mate.

I bet your well chuffed.

*Goes back for another looky* :drool:

P.S. Have you thought of going black optiks to really finish the look? I reckon it would improve an already fantastic looking motor.

L60N goes back and has a closer read of the sig in S3 SAF's posts and stops getting distrated by the pictures of the Orange beastie
:nyah:

I agree with L60N like - that's an awesome looking motor

That is looking really good - Congrats - And yes optics would finish it off nicely!

Thanks SAF,

And are you using spacers at all?
I think I will go for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric at circa £140 a tyre. Is this what you paid, roughly?

i paid more then £600 for mine so thats a really good price.

Looks good mate!

We've done a few sets of these now and there's never been a car we've done these on where i haven't went 'wow' after fitting them.

Good choice!

Damian @ DPM

Great car! Looks really good with black on the orange
Stands out with the grill it will look the part :thumbsup:

If you would of had black ch's with orange line, then it would all match! Like my cousin's TT, see how it matches the theme!!

scottysphotobucket.jpg

Now that is :o.k: imo

Im loving that TT. If its the one im thinking of its got a **** load of power. Is it Scotty Gs? It is the TT shop featured one isn't it?

If you would of had black ch's with orange line, then it would all match! Like my cousin's TT, see how it matches the theme!!

scottysphotobucket.jpg

Now that is :o.k: imo

Lovely car and sorry to hear you're thinking of selling. You don't see many Solar Orange S3's but I think it looks great.

I'm gonna go against the grain here though and say I'm not 100% sure about black CCH's. Don't get me wrong they are lovely wheels (probably the best IMO for the 8P) it's just I think you loose some of the detail when they are painted in such a dark hue.

Personally I would go for an anthracite finish as I think it would tie in with the standard S3 grille nicely.

Lovely car and sorry to hear you're thinking of selling. You don't see many Solar Orange S3's but I think it looks great.

I'm gonna go against the grain here though and say I'm not 100% sure about black CCH's. Don't get me wrong they are lovely wheels (probably the best IMO for the 8P) it's just I think you loose some of the detail when they are painted in such a dark hue.

Personally I would go for an anthracite finish as I think it would tie in with the standard S3 grille nicely.

I see what ur saying but my plans were to go black with the rear and front valance and get my self a optic grill so it would of all tied in nicely...

thanks for every ones comments the car looks very agressive now just a shame it has to go....:sorry:

Im loving that TT. If its the one im thinking of its got a **** load of power. Is it Scotty Gs? It is the TT shop featured one isn't it?

yes that TT does look nice but im not sure it flows too well with the interior maybe black leathers would look better....?
and gets some pics up of ur car jamal... i see you have bentley splits and alot more, please share...:sex: