Anyone recommend an iPhone dock for an S3?

cooni

Reaction score
Gday everyone...

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an iPhone (3G) dock of some kind to go into an Audi S3 8P... The damn phone is so big it doesn't sit anywhere nicely (N95 fit nicely into the coin holder). Wondering where it could go... maybe in the cup holder?

I want it to have RCA video/audio out, with charging being optional. I don't want it to be windscreen mounted.

Even just a functionless mount / holder as I can buy a cheap A/V cable from ebay to hook up to it.

Anyone own / know of any good ones?

Cheers,
Daniel

Gday everyone...

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an iPhone (3G) dock of some kind to go into an Audi S3 8P... The damn phone is so big it doesn't sit anywhere nicely (N95 fit nicely into the coin holder). Wondering where it could go... maybe in the cup holder?

I want it to have RCA video/audio out, with charging being optional. I don't want it to be windscreen mounted.

Even just a functionless mount / holder as I can buy a cheap A/V cable from ebay to hook up to it.

Anyone own / know of any good ones?

Cheers,
Daniel

Sorry cant help on the iphone topic, but you are soo right, the coin holder WAS made for an N95 :)

sits nicely underneath the arm rest with the lid of the cup holder closed! And if you have an iSkin (rubber case for it) it won't slide anywhere

Pedro