Giac at star performance?

block

Reaction score
I was considering getting my car remaped by jim at star performance and just wondered if anyone on here would fancy getting theirs done too, and perhaps trying to get a bit of discount?

Another thing is what have people on here paid for their giac hammer maps with a flash loader and standard map?
Jim told me i had to have the normal 310 map to get the hammer map too!
so my price was coming out at £715 ish, which i thought is a little steep. Although that did include the flash loader, standard map, hammer map, 310 map, and valet map.

Paul.

Hmm, thats different to Statller in sheffield, they did just the hammer map with stock map and flashloader for £580, no mention of having to have the 310 map on there.

I'm the same as L60N - Stock and Pump (Hammer!) for a very reasnoable price you could benefit from at the Regal Autosport Rolling Road day :sign_plug:
30% off, so £460 for the maps and flash loader...

They can just put the Hammer remap directly on as thats what I had done, no need for the Pump (310) file as well.

Regal programmed the 'Pump' button to change it to 'Hammer' mode on my Flashloader.

I'm the same as L60N - Stock and Pump (Hammer!) for a very reasnoable price you could benefit from at the Regal Autosport Rolling Road day :sign_plug:
30% off, so £460 for the maps and flash loader...

Id love to come but i dont think it'll be much cheaper with a 700 mile round trip included.

Im gonna give jim another phone and see what he says about just having hammer then and how much he can do it for.

Cheers people.

Paul

Ahem, sorry failed to notice your location!
Jealous of the roads you have to play with over there though!!!