S-Line front grille wanted...........

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone got a standard S-Line front grille knocking around after changing to a black one that i can 'borrow'?

I am planning on getting the middle part of the grille sprayed black whilst keeping the chrome edge so i could do with borrowing someone's grille whilst mine is being sprayed.............

actually ignore this post

i have just looked on ETKA and it lists a Black S-Line grille for £90 so that'll be cheaper than having mine sprayed black.

As Steve said its the price for the grille only not including the surround, the part number for the black grille alone is 8P4 853 651 D VMZ.

Hi, This might be useful. I brought one after some one help them self to my original grille. Shrewsbury Audi quoted 853 651 DVMZ (BLACK GRILLE) and 807 285 G3FZ (BLACK NUMBER PLATE HOLDER) for about £110.00.

anyone know if the old style s-line grill would fit my A3 cab?? as i don't like the new s-line grill, it's missing the vertical strips!!!

Hi, This might be useful. I brought one after some one help them self to my original grille. Shrewsbury Audi quoted 853 651 DVMZ (BLACK GRILLE) and 807 285 G3FZ (BLACK NUMBER PLATE HOLDER) for about £110.00.

did that include the black chrome surround?

I only want the middle part and the number plate holder.

anyone know if the old style s-line grill would fit my A3 cab?? as i don't like the new s-line grill, it's missing the vertical strips!!!

I don't think it will, my old grill is in the garage so if you need any dimensions just shout.

did that include the black chrome surround?

I only want the middle part and the number plate holder.
Hi mate, Yes it did include the black surround that clips onto the grille. The only thing i think is abit expensive is the number plate holder whitch is only a small bit of plastic.

ah right, i don't want the black grille surround so that should save me a few quid.