Facelift S3 3 doors?

yahyar

Reaction score
Hey guys

I have yet to see a 3 door new s3. I've been considering one but haven't seen any in the flesh. Has anyone seen any pics anywhere?

Been thinking about going Ibis white again, since i've been in an accident with my pre-facelift 8p:3sadwalk:.

Only thing is, with the new lights and mirrors, i have yet to see the proportions of the facelifted 3 door. Are the mirrors the same as on the sportback?

any pictures?
thanks

Can't make my mind up on them to be honest.. Think I prefer pre-facelift..

not kean on the chrome fog surrounds or headlights on the red one, silver pic looks better. I dont think the mirrors look too big (havent seen in the flesh!) and the bonnet looks better.

Like the front, don't mind the mirrors, but hate the wheels.The wheel options are not so good either with only 20 spoke or RS6 S-Line wheels available.

Mark

lol vtec abuser. 10 points for commitment

well, im really considering a facelift.
Im wondering a3 cab mirrors are the same size?

WHY AUDI!!! WHY CHANGE SOMETHING PERFECT!

Here you go, a facelift 3dr S3 with the std HUGE mirrors:

big_AudiS3my2009_02.jpg

tbh, I still don't like any of the changes, I thought they might grow on me, but they aren't. Don't like the alloys either.

tbh, I still don't like any of the changes, I thought they might grow on me, but they aren't. Don't like the alloys either.

Me too. Still don't like a single change. I'll never like the wheels though.

I do like the new bonnet and bumper and I think the wing mirrors I would get used to it.

Alloys and headlights a step backwards if you ask me...

Pedro