People!!!!

edition

Reaction score
Just want to have a little rant!!!

Just popped to Sainsburys with the g/f and parked in the usual spot well away so i dotn get my door stoved in. Had my front wing bumped into there about 6 months ago so always a little over careful.

Parked 3 cars down from a woman mid 50's (well to do looking) in a new mini, i locked the car and started to walk away from the car. Noticed woman looking arround then woosh goes the trolley, slings it away cant be ***** to put it in the bay which is a good 20 foot away!

I ran over and caught it before it hit my door, and said to her what was that for. She ignored me, so i raised my voice and said "are you really too lazy to put it back over there and in the process damage my car" her answer was yes!!!!

What is up with people :keule:

i'd have returned the trolley right back towards her car:banghead:

the cheek of some people these days is unbelievable .

As above, i would have honestly thrown the trolley back at the stupid cow.
It's for reasons like this we should introduce the Swedish system of making the address of the cars registered driver public knowledge. People would soon start showing more respect...

Yeah i would agree with the address thing, that prob. would stop some...

On the throwing it back issue im a 24yr old male and this was a mid 50's woman, i don't really need to be getting into trouble because of some ******. As i'm sure it would soon have become me at fault.

Just sad really that you can't even trust respectable looking people.

i cant get over that how disrespectful people are these days
Dont worry first week i had my first a3 about two weeks ago some one in mcdonalds drive through and decided to put his car in REVERSE and go into my car :) decided to get out of my car as his clio pushed my car back about 6feet and was a loud bang. He didnt have a excuse for sticking his car REVERSE in a one way drive through!

:mad: What a COW! I got the rage just reading it!

That trolley would have been right back at her! Or I'd have at least got her reg, reported the car was seen trying to pick up small children etc.

I'd have lifted the trolley onto the top of her car and departed!

I dont think knowing cars drivers address is a good idea at all! I mean nice cars would attract thieves so they know where to hunt. To steal the keys out of the house would be my worry.

Anyone ever thought why americans have guns?

It's for reasons like this we should introduce the Swedish system of making the address of the cars registered driver public knowledge. People would soon start showing more respect...

Are you for real ? In this country we have people called carjackers who would share your views that this is a good idea.

:mad: What a COW! I got the rage just reading it!

That trolley would have been right back at her! Or I'd have at least got her reg, reported the car was seen trying to pick up small children etc.

aww thats so funny...good one

Should have stuck her in the trolley and shoved her down a big hill or even better tied it to the back of your car and give her the ride of her life, Mmm ride of her life !! maybe that's what she wanted, 24 yr old man, middle aged woman you read about it all the time. :yes:

Silly mare !!

Mark

hehe it wud have been rough, hard and loud :slap:

I might have been tempted to give it a shove in the direction of her car. When asked say oops, missed the trolley park...

lol this thread is so funny im bored in work at 9:51 :-| on a friday night and reading over some of the stuff people have said has made the time so a bit quicker(and people in work probably think what he smiling/laughing at).

Along the same lines I was walking through Tesco car park a while ago and a trolley somebody had abandoned was rolling towards parked cars ( not mine ), several people walked past and ignored it - I ran over, stopped it and put it in the trolley park.

It seems most of the public doesn't care about anybody else / anything that doesn't belong to them - sad but true.

It also pi**es me off the number of arrogant people who abandon their cars in supermarket car parks - either in disabled spaces or hashed markings because they cannot be bothered to park properly. What they don't seem to realize is that the hashed markings are there so people don't park where it blocks the vision of people leaving the car park.

Disabled? Mentally perhaps.

yeah... silly cow!!!!

Thing is if you threw the trolley in her direction she would probably press charges against you.... and we know who the police punishes!! The law abiding citizen! not the scum!!!

Pedro

Wow... As I was reading that, right at the end I just thought, "i can't believe that!".

I mean we love and cherish our cars. We don't sign onto forums for nothing so this should reflect on how much care and attention we have. I mean you park AWAY from the rest of the cars just so your mind can be at rest...

BUT

we still have many out there and even this lady for instance, who has a NEW Mini yet is still absolutely careless about what kind of damage/problems such stupidity can do.

Boils my blood it does and the worst part is, i'm gonna make my way to Tesco 24/7 in Purley. Nobody better do anything stupid. It's friday night too.

That is sooo bad!
I'd of put it right behind her car, so she had to get to to move it - then given her a piece of my mind about putting the samn thing back in the trolly park!
Got her reg - I'd make a complaint to the fuzz about antiscoical behaviour - get the old girl an asbo....

tis bad but its a woman in her mid 50's!! I understand everyones outrage but say you smash her car and it turns out shes a pikey?? you'd end up in a world of **** wouldn't you? your response was the most intelligent edition.
Anyone recall a young Mr Stephen Cameron and an old Kenneth Noye?

Its unbelievable the way some people go on, she must of bein seriously mentaly disabled to do that... you handled the situation very sensibly edition, i know i wouldnt of...

It seems most of the public doesn't care about anybody else / anything that doesn't belong to them - sad but true

:iagree:

Respect only seems to be a word that yobs use as an excuse to beat people up. Oh oops you looked at me the wrong way you must have been disrespecting me!!
I am not that old but old fashioned values mean a lot to me.

I know you took the right approach but trolley back at speed would have been my choice.

Think I would have used the diplomatic aproach acted like a mature adult and kicked her right in the Fa**y

Should've kicked her in the fanny.

Edit: Beaten to it
2.gif

Are you for real ? In this country we have people called carjackers who would share your views that this is a good idea.

Yes very much for real. It works perfectly in Sweden and gives drivers more respect for each other. Also makes the previous owner of a vehicle much easier to trace if you need to check the history.
In countries where carjacking is a very real problem such as eastern europe, south america, south africa etc they don't have such registers and does it make any difference? Not one bit. If some scumbag wants to find out where you live and steel your car they will. Works both ways....If you see a suspicious character lurking about, take his reg and report where he lives to the police. As i say, an open register serves as much as a deterrant as anything.

Don't get me wrong there are risks to having such info as public knowledge e.g i wouldn't want any weirdo tracking my sister, wife, mother, girlfriend back home from her reg plate. But having said that, it's down to the government to dish out much harder sentences and protect us against such things.

If you see a suspicious character lurking about, take his reg and report where he lives to the police.

If I knew his reg I would need his address to report it to the police as they can find out themselves!

We're too far gone in this country for things like that though. It can work elsewhere but here it would cause violence.

There are loads of things people do in other countries that would never work here. In Germany pretty much every bar runs a tab system. People are a lot more honest there though.

In fact the bowling alley have now stopped running tabs, I asked why and was told someone had run up a massive bill and left without paying. I asked her if it was squaddies and she said yes. ****** typical!

They have cigarette vending machines on the streets there also. I was telling the woman at the bowling alley that if they put them out in the UK they wouldn't be there for even 24hrs before someone dragged it away! She couldn't believe what it's like here. I think she was a bit shocked as she was getting married to a squaddie so would be moving to UK.

I've mentioned this before, but it's worth mentioning again.
If the public has unrestricted access to a car park (which covers any supermarket), it is classed as a public road and normal rules apply.
This didn't help my wife, unfortunately, who had her door dented by a Merc driving cow who just drove off, despite my wife's protestations.
Because it was an indoor car park that closes at night, nothing the police could do.
If it had been Asda/Sainsbury/B+Q etc, the woman would have been done with leaving the scene of an accident.

In this scenario, the lazy cow in the mini could quite easily have been prosecuted for damaging your car, had the trolley conected.
By the same token, you could have been done for chucking it at her car, had it connected.:rolleyes:

I really don't think many people are aware of this.
If they were, they would behave better.

Point taken Staz1000, there a a million reasons why laws etc introduced in other countries wouldn't work here but the principle is a good one in theory!

I'd hate to think that we're now such a nation of pikeys and criminals and just have so much disregard for each other that there's 'no point trying' anymore and just accept it. That'll be a sad day, and it'll also be the day that i emmigrate.

I'd hate to think that we're now such a nation of pikeys and criminals and just have so much disregard for each other that there's 'no point trying' anymore and just accept it. That'll be a sad day, and it'll also be the day that i emmigrate.

I agree. I was having a go at my dad because he says Labour promised this and that and the other but didn't deliver. The Tories will do the exact same. Things will never change etc etc etc.

I said he shouldn't have such a defeatest attitude and it's up to everyone to change not just the government. It's up to parents to bring up their children properly. I won't give up just yet. But when I do I have a golden ticket down under and will most likely take it.

It never ceases to amaze me how disrespectful we as a nation have become, I have lost count of the amount of times mine or my wifes cars have sustained minor damage due to other peoples carelessness, we both always park in 'end of line' spaces or at the remotest side of the car park only to come out and find some car parked inches from the car.

At the end of the day it would be easy to sink to their level and retaliate but are they really going to care?!? we now live in a society that increasingly looks the other way, disappointing but true but she was still a stupid cow :(

I'll be organising a coach to **** on Thatcher's grave?
Anyone care to join me?

F*ckin Dumb B1tch!!!

I hate it, my missus has a right moan at me when I park at the other side of a car park, and this is the reason why!!

How would they like it??