Black Optiks on Sprint blue?

mac1403

Reaction score
Whats everyone opinion on this combo. It's the last option i am considering, but I cannot picture what it would look like on a sprint blue colour. Whats everyones opinion? or better still does anyone have any pics.

Personally I don't think it looks quite right.
I think the black of the grill, mixed with the grey center splitter, silver mirrors etc looks a bit odd.
Now, if the black optics kit made the other element back too, it may work better.
You may ahve seen a thread kicking round titles "Oh no" that shows my car with photoshopped anthracite wheels on it. If you could colour match the grill, mirrors and alloys I think it would look smart!

J

VehicleImage.axd-2.jpg

aye im not a fan of the black optics on the sprint blue either, it just looks wrong.

Personally I don't think it looks quite right.
I think the black of the grill, mixed with the grey center splitter, silver mirrors etc looks a bit odd.
Now, if the black optics kit made the other element back too, it may work better.
You may ahve seen a thread kicking round titles "Oh no" that shows my car with photoshopped anthracite wheels on it. If you could colour match the grill, mirrors and alloys I think it would look smart!

J

VehicleImage.axd-2.jpg

black rimmages

34343434fs8.jpg

drew

Sorry......click link just sent! then go to channel 2 and click on the 2nd option on the drop down menu; 'Die Audi RS6 Golf-Tour'

I must confess that I was considering the route that Dipstic took with his a few months ago (black grille but with chrome surround and slats). At first glance I really liked it, but have to say that I agree with the comments about the mix of shades that Jamie makes above ;) . I shall be sticking with the standard grille.

Phil