BRACE YOURSELVES! Bye bye Audi, Welcome Back BMW...!

You've not sad what car you're getting?

Personally there isn't a car I the BMW 'fleet' that ticks all the boxes like the S3 does.

So... what you getting?

Will be gettting a 330i coupé M sport.

Hummed and harred over 335i, 335D, but, having tried all 3 and had a 330Ci a few years ago and loved it, thought I would get the new version (low CO2, fuel consumption too); you can't beat a BMW straight 6. Had a couple of E46 M3s in the past so that got that out of my system and couldn't justify £50K+ on a new one!

Whilst I agree there is no direct BMW product to compare to the S3, there are some boxes that the BMW can tick and the Audi simply can't... But that's just my opinion.

They do sound very good the BMW straight six lumps!

After driving the e46 m3 for some time I found the 330i clubsport a bit guttless. Maybe it was the lack of torque but the difference is quite remarkable.

Nice S3 though, you should have it sold in no time (the collinite factor)

Yea, you're quite right. The E46 M3 and 330Ci are quite different. Depends what you are after though I guess. The 330i is just more refined, but not a million miles away in actual real day to day performance. The current 335D though is awesome; it was a close call. If the 7 speed DCT was available then no contest. But that's only appearing on the 335i from Sept they say...

Could be very tempted for a 335i M Sport Coupe but so expensive I like the look of the 3 series only comment I would say is that BMW interiors always look very dull.....S3 will be quicker than a 330i but I imagine the ride will be alot better though. I am sure you will enjoy the change.