From the TT-Forum where I am regular contributor:

Being Julie's birthday this is her present:

2008-07-30A3Cab-day005.jpg

A very happy girl...

2008-07-30A3Cab-day011.jpg

2008-07-30A3Cab-day012.jpg

And her trade in in the background

2008-07-30A3Cab-day015.jpg

Initial thoughts is the Cab is far better built than her 3 year old A3 2.0fsi Sport. The 2.0Tdi has massive amount of torque, however it does seem to cruise in a very high gear at low speeds (5th at 30mph in normal drive on the S-Tronic). The Xenon headlamps means the DRLs are LEDs and when she followed me home, the car looks stunning with them, the shape of the DRLs make the car look low and wide (with the roof down). The boot is still very big, bigger than the A4 cab, with the option to drop the rear seats for even more space. The ride comfort is better (on 18" wheels) than her old A3 (17").

In Phantom Black the car looks right, however in other colours (other than white) we feel the looks are more subjective.

All in all very happy. :p :p :p

That looks great, I think your right about colours, some suit the shape much better than others.

I don't like it! Find the shape not right for a cabrio... Same applies to the 1-series cabrio.... horrid!! Even though I think A3 looks a bit better.

But each one to its own. Enjoy the sun mate!

Pedro

Ooo looks very smart, though I do think it's a bit out of proportion slightly. Looking a bit short on the back when the roof is up.

sorry but got to agree with Pedro, it's so bland, just don't see the point.Saw one in the dealers and really tried to like it, failed.

Enjoy anyway !! as long as the wife's happy.

Mark